Chicken Cutlets-- Any recipe ideas?

4merlurkerchris

Mouseketeer
How do you prepare chicken cutlets? Sometimes I bread them and fry in olive oil or make chicken cutlet parmigiana. Just trying to find something different. Thanks!
Chris:)

I dip them in egg and then bread them with a mixture of Italian style breadcrumbs and parm cheese. I then fry them in a little bit of oil. The are yummy!

I take boneless chix breasts and stuff 1 breast with a qurter of teh package of boursin cheese that comes in the little box. I then roll the stuffed breast in chopped hazelnuts and bake untill cooked. I make a sherry sauce with mushrooms and a little chix broth to go on top. It makes a really impressive looking dish that in reality is very easy to make!;)

For really moist chicken, cover them with mayonaise then roll them in bread crumbs and bake them in the oven, the first time somone told me this I thought they were nuts! But then I tried it and you wouldn't believe how wonderful they turn out!

I haven't made this in a while. I think I'll make it this week. I coat the breast with pecans and brown in a little butter then bake. The suace is made with maple syrup, cream and a little sherry( Boiled untill thick)

I had almost forgotten about this, but it is very good and very easy. Brown chicken breasts, sliced mushrooms, green peppers and onion. Then add dry sherry and cook until done. Very good.

Smothered Chicken

3-4 Pounds Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts Halves
Teriyaki Sauce
2 Onions, peeled and sliced
1 Large Bell Pepper, cleaned and sliced into strips
1 10 oz. Package of Mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
8 oz. Package of Mozzarella, shredded

Marinate the chicken in teriyaki sauce all day or overnight.

Grill it until it's nicely browned.

Cut each chicken breast half in 3's or 4's (depending on size).

Put the chicken in a 13 by 9 baking dish in a single layer. Top with the vegetables, then the cheese.

Bake at 350 until the vegetables are cooked and the cheese is melted (30 to 35 minutes).

This is a great dish for entertaining. It feeds a crowd and the chicken stays moist.

Chicken Francese

3-4 Pounds Boneless Skin Chicken Breast Halves
Flour Seasoned with Salt and Pepper
2 or 3 Beaten Eggs
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
3 Tablespoons Butter
1/2 Cup Lemon Juice (Fresh or Bottled)
1 Cup Dry White Wine
1 Cup Chicken Broth (Canned is fine)
3 Tablespoons Butter (Optional)

Pound the chicken breasts thin by placing them between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and hitting them with a heavy frying pan.

Dredge the chicken in flour, then dunk in the beaten egg. Dredge the chicken a second time in the flour.

Heat the oil and 3 tablespoons butter over low/medium in a large skillet.

Saute the coated chicken on both sides until it's cooked completely.

Place in a serving platter and keep warm.

Add the lemon juice, wine and broth to the skillet and bring to a boil over high/medium heat. Reduce to about half, stirring frequently.

To thicken further, reduce the heat and swirl in additional butter.

Check seasoning and adjust as necessary.

Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter