Child Care question

saraschuelke

Earning My Ears
Does anybody know of a place that does child care in the evening. My husband and I wanted to go to pleasure Island at nite and we have 3 small children...We are staying at a timeshare and they have no child care....Any help would be appreciated...

Thank You
sara

We (me, wife, 5.5 year old and 2 year old went down last year. We werestaying off site and needed a babysitter to go to Pleasure Island. I went on the web and got a listing from the Orlando Chamber of Commerce that had a few baby sitting services. They came to our hotel, gave us a Nextel direct connect phone, and brought a few activities for the boys. We went out and had a great night. I can't remember the name of the place that I used, but the owner was great. She made suggestions where to eat and stuff like that.

The price was around $12-15 and hour. If I can think of the name, I'll post it again.

Hope this helps. :)

Jack

Fairy Godmothers will go on or off-site for childcare. For 1 child they are $12 per hour (4 hour min) plus $12 travel fee. I suspect it's more for 3 children.

Try Fairy Godmothers. You can call Orlando Information and get the number I apologize for not having it here at work with me!

I used them until my kids were old enough for the neverland club and they were wonderful!! Usually runs about 10 per hour.

Don't stop looking. The one I used did not charge a "travel fee". I'm still looking for the name.

I found 3 places that do child care:

Fairy Godmother's (407) 969-9847 and toll free 877-611-4314 $12/hr + $12 travel fee, 4 hours min

Kindercare 407-827-5444

All About Kids 1-800-728-6506 or 407-812-9300 $11/hr, $7 travel fee, only 3 hrs notice needed.

I called Fairy Godmother's because I heard so many good things about them on this board. I have a sitter on Sun night for my 2 kids.

Last edited by a moderator:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter