Child swaps?

disneydreamerinny

Elliot’s MiMi
Is there a list somewhere that I can get for rides that honor the child swap system?
I am more specifically looking for Tot? Anyone know if this ride offers it?
My 8 year old DD wont do it. Ive tried to explain but she is adamant that she isnt doing it. Which is fine, but I want the rest of us to be able to experience it.

Anyone know or have an experience?

you can do the child swap on ANY ride - just tell the first CM that you see and they will tell you what to do, the procedure is slightly different for each ride.

I'm curious how the TOT one works, as we would like to do this, but my 4 year old wouldn't even be able to stand in the queue - she takes spooky things like that very seriously.

Bev

It's been a few years, so maybe someone with more recent experience can correct me if I'm wrong, but my recollection is that we all got to the point right in front of the "elevators" and they then took the non-riders to a spacious room with seats on the sides that folks exiting from the ride walked right through. It was a great spot as I recall! I wish I had more recent experience, not only to help you, but because I love the ride and I couldn't go last time because I was pregnant!

I am not sure about the baby swap area that pwoodham mention, but if it is right before the elevators, that means that your child will have to go through the pre show area. My DS found this more scary that the ride.(which he loved) Might be something to ask the Cm before you get caught in this area with a frightened child.

Jordan's mom

the way we have done the child swap in the past at tower of terror is by waiting at the exit(by the pictures) or even in the store(it usually takes a while)--nothing scary about the wait though---- MAKE SURE YOU ASK ATTENDENT BEFORE GETTING IN LINE--

good luck--have fun

We were at WDW two weeks ago with our 6 mo and 6 yo. and did the babyswap for most rides. Baby swap is only for rides with height restrictions so haunted mansion and buzz lightyear offer no babyswap.

Each ride handles babyswap differently, so its really important to ask the CM before you get in line. We found the best combination was to get a fast pass and baby swap combination( asking the CM at the fastpass how to do the baby swap) a caveat, the CM at the Rock-n-roller coaster insited on seeing the baby.

this is how we did it. got FP, at designated time, went to FP line, asked CM about BS, usually DH DS rode then got off met me by FP entrance then I and DS went through FP. Some rides we all had to go through line, holding the baby. but in all rides DS rode 2 times if he wanted.

This does take some time expecially if the FP line is long.

Pam

We were at WDW two weeks ago with our 6 mo and 6 yo. and did the babyswap for most rides. Baby swap is only for rides with height restrictions so haunted mansion and buzz lightyear offer no babyswap.

Each ride handles babyswap differently, so its really important to ask the CM before you get in line. We found the best combination was to get a fast pass and baby swap combination( asking the CM at the fastpass how to do the baby swap) a caveat, the CM at the Rock-n-roller coaster insited on seeing the baby.

this is how we did it. got FP, at designated time, went to FP line, asked CM about BS, usually DH DS rode then got off met me by FP entrance then I and DS went through FP. Some rides we all had to go through line, holding the baby. but in all rides DS rode 2 times if he wanted.

This does take some time expecially if the FP line is long.

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter