Childrens menus @ Maya Grill & Coral Reef

welovedis

Disneyland here we come!
We're leaving in less than 2 weeks for our trip and have the DDP all set for our stay. Our DS is 9 and I've been scoping out the children's menus again to be sure he'll be fine with the choices. I don't see any updated menu info on either the Maya Grill or Coral Reef & wonder if anyone who has been lately can comment on the children's appetizers/entree/dessert offerings?

My DS has a form of autism & while I am not guaranteeing him anything, I do know that every other place we're dining at will have at least 1-2 (or more) items that he is comfortable eating.

TIA for your help!

Sorry I don't have the info you need.

Maybe you'd have a better response if you also post on the Restaurant board.

Though you're on the ddp, your question is just about menu selection.

Hope you get an answer. :)

We dined at Coral Reef last month on the DDP. Our waiter made a point of telling us that, since the kids' appetizers were rather limited, we could order an adult appetizer for our daughter (4).

She wisely chose a shrimp cocktail, even though she doesn't really care for shrimp. ;)

Jim-
Thanks for the info, he loves shrimp so hopefully that will be a choice when we go, I'll be sure to post when I get back to show what he was able to order.

angel's momma-I appreciate the tip, I guess I assumed that the DDP board was about asking questions related to the DDP and thought that it was appropriate to ask here. I'll be sure to ask over on the other board as well.

welovedis said:
guess I assumed that the DDP board was about asking questions related to the DDP and thought that it was appropriate to ask here.
I think you're in the right place. The menues are what they are, but what they will let you do with them using the DDP belongs here, IMHO. Hopefully, you'll get some more feedback from others.

Incidentally, we ran into a similar thing at Le Cellier. DD4goingon24 didn't want an appetizer, but I was getting the beer cheese soup. Our waitress suggested that DD might want to order the small kids soup to "share with Daddy." :)

I never meant that the question was inappropriate for this board, just that it was also appropriate on the other board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter