Chip & Dale have a ? for you

mom2of2

DIS Veteran
Thank you for all the wonderful information that you provide to all of us on the boards. I hope to get to thank you in person when we travel to WDW in March. Here's my question. On arrival day I thought that we should save one of our day passes and take a tour on the monorail and eat at Chef Mickey's. I have ps for 5:30. We are staying at ASMo. What bus do I take to get to a monorail stop? Is there one that goes just to TTC? I'm a newbee so I'm not sure how this all works. Are the busses labeled with where they are headed? I should plan to leave ASMo about an hour before right?
Thanks again so much!!!!

I'm not Tyler, but you can get there pretty quickly if you ride the bus to MK and then walk to CR. It's a very short walk from the bus stop. You could also ride the monorail for the novelty of it, but you'll end up walking almost as much to get to the monorail stop as you would by walking to the hotel.

The way back might be a bit trickier if the MK closes early that day. I'd probably ride the monorail to TTC, transfer to the Epcot monorail, and then catch the bus for your resort from Epcot. It will take a bit longer, but that isn't as important on the way back anyway.

Originally posted by mom2of2
On arrival day I thought that we should save one of our day passes and take a tour on the monorail and eat at Chef Mickey's. I have ps for 5:30. We are staying at ASMo. What bus do I take to get to a monorail stop?

Take the Magic Kingdom bus to the MK. From there, hop on the Resort Monorail to the Contemporary. To return... reverse the process... take the Monorail back to the MK... and hop an ASMo bus. Or... Hop the monorail to the TTC, hop on the Epcot monorail, and then catch a ASMo bus.

Is there one that goes just to TTC?
This is a common mistake. With the exception of Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness, THERE ARE NO RESORT BUSSES THAT OPERATE OUT OF THE TTC.

I'm a newbee so I'm not sure how this all works. Are the busses labeled with where they are headed?
They sure are! Just read the destination sign on the front and side of the bus, and it will tell you where its going. If you're unsure, just ask the driver.

Here's a sample of the Destination Sign on my bus. :)
destsign.jpg

I should plan to leave ASMo about an hour before right?

You got it! It might not take that long, but it's best to be prepared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter