• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chip Mugs??

Jason Reedy

Earning My Ears
Are chip mugs worth it at Fort Wilderness Campground? How much do they cost? I had one when I was at the Grand Floridian, but it was purchased for me, so I have no idea.

I will assume that you mean the refillable mugs ?? They are around 18 or 19 bucks and you can only use them at the resort, no parks. So this means a trip to Trails end or the Meadows or pool when you want to fill it. Not very convenient if you ask me. Our local store has coke 12 packs on sale this week, 4 of 12 bucks. I would rather the 48 cans on hand at my campsite than to have to take a hike everytime I wanted a soda, etc. Just my thoughts, for us, not worth the cost.

I am a coffee person too. Of course for me, the advantage is that they don't check the "Chip" on the coffee. (not that I would abuse it though), but as Chris said, unless you want to "Trek" to the locations it's not really that much of an advantage.

However, if you are at the pool a lot, my DD loves having the mug. Be warned though, because Bees are everywhere at the pool.

Also good to have if you go resort hopping. You can refill them at any resort, just not the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter