Chip N Dale: A few questions

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
We arrive January 10, staying at ASMu.
Late afternoon DH wants to go to CSR for (marathon) packet pick up. He says special busses are available to take guests from the other resorts to CSR for the expo/pick-up. I am hoping he knows what he is talking about! ;)
Do you know if this is correct?
Also, from packet pick-up we are going to the Flying Fish. Is there still a bus from CSR direct to the Boardwalk?
And last, and most important, how do I find YOU while we are there the 10 - 18th? ;)

Too bad your friends with a car won't be there :). They would enjoy WDW with you again :)!!

Originally posted by Luv2Roam
We arrive January 10, staying at ASMu.
Late afternoon DH wants to go to CSR for (marathon) packet pick up. He says special busses are available to take guests from the other resorts to CSR for the expo/pick-up. I am hoping he knows what he is talking about! ;)
Do you know if this is correct?

If they do have those busses, they won't be Disney busses. Most likely they will be charter busses. (Mears, CoachUSA, Dynamic, etc)

Also, from packet pick-up we are going to the Flying Fish. Is there still a bus from CSR direct to the Boardwalk?
Due to low demand... there is no longer a bus to the Boardwalk. Perhaps take the bus to the Studios, and catch the boat over. However... if those charter busses are picking up at the resorts, it'd make sense that they'd be dropping off too... it's worth checking into. :)

And last, and most important, how do I find YOU while we are there the 10 - 18th? ;)

I dont have my schedule yet... so I dont know which hubs I will be working out of, and when... Even still, I never know where I'm going to go until 5 mins before I go there... lol

Thanks C&D. :)
JudithM -- Sure you don't want another vacation? lol I have been wondering where you are!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter