Chit Chat Crew pt. 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never saw the spartan spoof one. I think I have decided they are not my cup of tea in general. I dunno. Sometimes I think I have no sense of humor, lol.

:lmao:

Me too don't worry, my mum and brother love all these comedy things and I sit there like :rolleyes1

My sense of humor is kinda twisted. I don't like all the spoofs. I LOVE Monty Python. I just found out the Tim Curry played King Aurthor in Spamalot, now I really need to see this show.

I never saw the spartan spoof one. I think I have decided they are not my cup of tea in general. I dunno. Sometimes I think I have no sense of humor, lol.

Me either.:confused3

:lmao:

Me too don't worry, my mum and brother love all these comedy things and I sit there like :rolleyes1

WBG does too.

Alrighties. I htink I'm gonna go to bed and skip all this perving talk.

Awww goodnight.

NAH I promise I aint :lmao:

:rotfl:

Youre not going to bed too?? AWESOME :) hehehehe

Actually I wasn't but I am now. Sorry. Tomorrow it is back to taking the kids to school and fighting with them in the morning. Oh joy.:sad2:

I'm still here lurking and waiting for the right moment to strike and steal you into the bushes. xP xP

I still have my scrapbook ready....haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter