Chocolate covered pineapples! Yum

tootogether

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where to get boxes of chocolate covered pineapples near Aulani? I bought a box at the Dole Plantation and they were yummy. Needless to say they are all gone and I can't find them anywhere else.

Maybe the shop near to monkeypod across the road ..... Like ABC stores, can't remember the name only been once but they had quite a choice

Maybe the shop near to monkeypod across the road ..... Like ABC stores, can't remember the name only been once but they had quite a choice
Thanks we will check there.
I looked at a couple ABC stores in Honolulu and none of them had any.

I think they also had them at the airport, not that that is too close to Aulani. Its an option before you leave though.

OMG! Something else I really need to try when I am there! The ABC website says milk chocolate but I really love dark chocolate. If I buy these as gifts I know that they will never make it home!:o:oops:

OMG! Something else I really need to try when I am there! The ABC website says milk chocolate but I really love dark chocolate. If I buy these as gifts I know that they will never make it home!:o:oops:

I swear I saw dark chocolate pineapple slices in the candy section of Costco when we were there in February! I believe they had mango ones too. Their stock rotates though, so it may not be there when you arrive. Might be worth checking though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter