Chris and Katelyn's PJ 8-8-09 Planning Session TR!

Your unity candle is stunning and i am in love!! Cant wait for your ps review!!!

Hey everyone! Here are what my groom has decided on for tuxes. He used the build-a-tux tool off of the tux website that Carolyn Allen's uses.

Groom:
Picture%2010.jpg

Groomsmen:
Picture%209.jpg

Fathers:
Picture%204.jpg

We have pictures of our flower girl and ring bearer gifts. We are getting them each three things. Here are pictures of gifts number one:

Ring Bearer:
001.JPG

Flower girl:
002.JPG

Hey everyone! I am sitting in the Orlando airport after a very long three days! Today was our planning session, and I have sooo much to share...including about 200 photos!! We made a lot of decisions and absolutely loved meeting Celeste and Rose. I won't be home until Midnight and have to work tomorrow AM, so I will update asap!!

Ditto! I look forward to the TR and pictures! Can't wait to hear all you decided! :goodvibes

Well ladies, it has been quite a busy couple of days. I will tell my story in pictures...as that is always more entertaining!

2/8/09 6AM-7AM Waiting to board the JetBlue flight from Boston to Orlando. I'm not a good flyer...I was very nervous!

CIMG1194.JPG

CIMG1195.JPG

CIMG1196.JPG

2/8/09 750AM-1030AM The plane ride

CIMG1197.JPG

CIMG1202.JPG

CIMG1217.JPG

CIMG1218.JPG

IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

Day one was a "do whatever day"..so after we checked in at the hotel we went to Chris and I's favorite ice cream spot..Beaches N Cream at the Beach Club for lunch. From there we headed back to the hotel to swim and unpack and then got ready for dinner at O'hana (where we plan to book our rehearsal dinner). After O'hana we headed to extra magic hours at Magic Kingdom and finally called it a night around 11PM. Here are some pictures of DAY ONE:

IMG_0167.JPG

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG

IMG_0170.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG

CIMG1221.JPG

IMG_0174.JPG

IMG_0175.JPG

IMG_0176.JPG

IMG_0177.JPG

IMG_0178.JPG

IMG_0180.JPG

IMG_0183.JPG

IMG_0195.JPG

CIMG1230.JPG

Sooo exciting!!! I can't wait to read about your trip and PS!! At least you had good weather out of Logan that day!! I seem to always get delayed...

2/9/09 Day two of our trip was spent at the parks. My DF's brother came up from West Palm Beach to accompany us for the day. My Mom stayed at the hotel and got a sunburn..lol..and my sister, DF, Df's brother, and I went to Animal Kingdom and Epcot. We then went to dinner at Chef Mickey's (our fav) where our "Just Engaged" pins were noticed by our waitress. She had the chef make us a special treat for a engagement! IT WAS SO nice...I loved it! After dinner my sister, DF, mom, and I went to Extra Magic Hours at Hollywood Studios. We were bummed to see we missed the American Idol opening by a few days (it opens Saturday). We headed back to the hotel a little early to get a good night's sleep for our busy planning day on Tuesday.

CIMG1236.JPG

CIMG1242.JPG

CIMG1247.JPG

CIMG1270.JPG

CIMG1272.JPG

CIMG1273.JPG

CIMG1274.JPG

CIMG1275.JPG

CIMG1277.JPG

CIMG1278.JPG

CIMG1284.JPG

IMG_0227.JPG

IMG_0199.JPG

IMG_0200.JPG

Day Three started at 730AM with breakfast at the Pop Century Cafe. We ate and then caught a bus to Magic Kingdom. We got to see a glimpse of the park opening while boarding the resort boat to the Grand Floridian. We had to run on the beach..but we made it to Franck's at 9AM to meet Celeste. She welcomed us with open arms and was so friendly and comfortable. We got right down to business, right after Andrea got us some much needed water. We ran through the "whole production" from rehearsal to dessert party. After this Rose came in to discuss floral, where we picked everything! I was nervous about choosing flowers, but she made it so easy!!!!! My flower colors are medium pink roses with greenery and silver accents. I will give more details when I get my Budget Event Order (BEO) from Rose and Celeste. After the meeting with the girls, Chris and I rented a Sea Raycer for a half hour and then headed to the Convention Center Kitchen to taste some yummy food!! I LOVED EVERYTHING! We tried pigs in a blanket, cheese quesadilla, clam chowder, macaroni salad, NY strip steak, and chicken with applewood smoked bacon and onions. Here are some pictures for the day as well as some wedding details:

Our Wedding Details
Before Wedding Hotel:
Grand Floridian August 5-August 10th
Honeymoon Hotel:
Polynesian Resort Honeymoon Suite August 10th-August 16th
Wedding Date: August 8, 2009
Event Manager: Celeste DeCicco
Wedding Ceremony: Disney’s Wedding Pavilion
Wedding Pre-Reception: Whitehall Room & Patio
• Buffet Items
Reception: St. Augustine AB, Grand Floridian Resort
• DJ
• Down by the Sea with Ariel Buffet Dinner
Cake
• Three tier Happily Ever After (silver writing) with white chocolate castle topper (silver turrets)
Favors
• Rice Krispy Mickey Ears
Transportation:
Limo for Bride/Groom and Wedding Party
Motor Coach for pick up, drop off, Dessert Party and shuttling of guests
Entertainment:
Organist for Ceremony
DJ for Reception
Mickey Mouse!
Music:
Guest Seating: Organist plays Canon, in D Major
Parents Entrance: Ode to Joy by the O’Neill Brothers
Men’s Entrance: Can you Feel the Love Tonight by Disney Fairy Tale Weddings
Bridesmaids: A Dream is A Wish Your Heart Makes by Fred Mollin
Bride: A Whole New World by Fred Mollin
Unity Candle: Reflections by Fred Mollin
Recessional and Guest Exit: Organist plays Disney Medley

Cake: Happily Ever After 3 tier
bottom tier: marble cake with buttercream filling
middle tier: yellow cake with milk chocolate filling
top tier: chocolate cake with raspberry filling

CIMG1333.JPG

CIMG1340.JPG

CIMG1343.JPG

CIMG1345.JPG

CIMG1348.JPG

CIMG1354.JPG

CIMG1362.JPG

CIMG1353.JPG

IMG_0235.JPG

P1000150.JPG

IMG_0237.JPG

IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0240.JPG

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0250.JPG

IMG_0251.JPG

P1000184.JPG

P1000185.JPG

P1000187.JPG

Loving your TR!!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. All your plans sound wonderful. Can't wait to read about the rest.

Oh I want to join in reading along with your planning I love all the pics I love it when people post pics makes it so exciting seeing you eat that food has made me so hungry cant wait to read more x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter