~Chris&Laura's Shades of Green Wedding Adventure July 2, 2007~ Pics post 200&236

I LOVE them....the last one of you with the flowers & chris with his dad(where hes smiling) are great!!!!
add those to the book!!!!

Your pictures are just so stunning. I am addicted to you trip report. Can't wait to read more!

I love seeing it all come together Laura! You look fantastic!

Wow, I wish my dad had thought to bring me a daquari.

Though I shouldn't complain, because he was sweet enough to go get me a diet coke.

I can't wait for the next part!!!

I love seeing the "getting-ready" pics because you feel excited and nervous for them! You look very calm and relaxed though. I guess getting dressed like a princess can do that to us girls!

Where'd you get the awesome mickey head balloon inside the other balloon in the background of your one picture. It is very cute.

I have to be up at 4 in the morning for hair and make-up, so I don't think I will be looking near as good as you for the getting ready photos.

Where'd you get the awesome mickey head balloon inside the other balloon in the background of your one picture. It is very cute.

I have to be up at 4 in the morning for hair and make-up, so I don't think I will be looking near as good as you for the getting ready photos.

I was very upset about the whole reception thing and Chris brought it to my room on Sunday. I really have no idea where he got it. Oh I'm sure you will be beautiful. Haha I didn't look so good when I just got up. Ana had alot of work to do.

I got one when we were last there and got it inside one of the parks from the balloon sellers

hi Laura -aaaww you and Chris look so happy and relaxed!! I love the photo's of his dad helping him with his vest - very sweet..

as many others have stated -I'm addicted to your TR!!! whatever will I do when you are finished???!!!! :lmao:

Michelle :cloud9:

as many others have stated -I'm addicted to your TR!!! whatever will I do when you are finished???!!!! :lmao:

Michelle :cloud9:

I have to agree with Michelle....I guess when your done we'll all just fall into deep depression, major withdrawal, and we'll all be writing to Dr. Phil for help.
So you'll have to follow up with a thread titled:
Laura's TR ended- how to deal with closure.

Laura, your hair was PERFECT! Is it corny to say that your dad helping Chris was just about the sweetest thing ever?

I'm so happy your dad was able to walk you down! you really did look so very happy with Chris...awe...

I have to agree with Michelle....I guess when your done we'll all just fall into deep depression, major withdrawal, and we'll all be writing to Dr. Phil for help.
So you'll have to follow up with a thread titled:
Laura's TR ended- how to deal with closure.

Laura, your hair was PERFECT! Is it corny to say that your dad helping Chris was just about the sweetest thing ever?

I'm so happy your dad was able to walk you down! you really did look so very happy with Chris...awe...

You are too sweet. It was Chris's dad helping him. And no no no I don't want it to end. Never I won't go.

Ok dun da dun time for the ceremony. I was secretly taken down to the prereception area so Chris wouldnt see me. We had gone over with TAZ the night before how it would work. My Mom was playing referee for TAZ to get everyone in place. TAZ was nice enough to send her a special thank you. Ok so I am in place. The Groomsmen come down and all make a big fuss over how I look. I see my brother Corey and cry for the first time. My Dad makes a big deal about how pretty I look. Rev Tim has come and gone over everything with Chris and the marriage license was in his hands. I wasn't too pleased that he didn't go over anything with us. But I was at the point that I wouldnt stress anything.
wedding304.jpg

wedding302.jpg

wedding298-2.jpg

Samples___026.jpg

Chris was put into place in the special room. I get my que to enter. I walk up behind Chris, nervous to see his reaction. I tap on is shoulder, he turned around and almost fell backwards. Chris said something. We can't even remember what it was.
Samples___027.jpg

Samples___029.jpg

Samples___032.jpg

Samples___036.jpg

Samples___038.jpg

Samples___041.jpg

Cont. There was such a stress lifted by seeing Chris first. TAZ takes us to get some pics taken. I have only a few of this. I will add more when i get them.
Mom we did get a pic with Mickey in our wedding attire. :love:
Samples___122.jpg

Me with the best bridesmaids
Samples___063.jpg

Me and Mickey
Samples___069.jpg

Time for us all to line up for the ceremony. The guests start to arrive. I see so many people I haven't gotten to meet yet. The guys line up with Rev Tim and go out on the Patio. We girls are in the airconditioning as long as possible. It's time. All of our hard work and planning have come to this minute. The music starts...
wedding308.jpg

Steph walks down the isle looking gorgeous.
wedding309.jpg

It's time for me and my Dad. He gives me a kiss on my forhead. My uncle opens the door. Here we go..
Samples___084.jpg

Samples___099.jpg

l_853a385d0602be5af46e15c93f6197-1.jpg

wedding312-1.jpg

Samples___097-1.jpg

Samples___096-1.jpg

wedding311-1.jpg

wedding320.jpg

Samples___101.jpg

The ceremony went by like a breeze. Rev Tim did nothing we asked. But it was still nice. Chris's song played during the Rose Ceremony and I started to cry. We walked back down the Isle to Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. I was so happy at this point. It was over and nothing bad happened. We come into the prereception area. Chris's Mom is crying hard. He hugs her and his sister and Dad they are all in tears. My Mom comes over and hugs me and for the first time there are tears between us. After lots of hugs Me, Chris, my Uncle Ron and Taz head over to the GF to take pics. This has always been a dream of mine. Several little girls said "look Mommy a real Princess" I just smiled. Here are a few pics from the GF.

Samples___105.jpg

Samples___107.jpg

Samples___113.jpg

next up~ My Mom gets hurt...

I love the picture looking down on you on the steps of the Grand Floridian. Your dress and veil are so pretty.

Laura- I've been meaning to tell you how much I love your veil! I haven't seen one like it! Sooo gorgeous...if I end up wearing one, I hope to find one like it! Did you make it?

I hope I am as stress free and forgiving as you are on your wedding day! I can just see me getting so upset at the officiant if he didn't do what we asked. I'm glad that it didn't trip you up any and you had a fabulous and romantic wedding regardless.

I think it's just the sweetest thing that your brother cried when he saw you! I bet you none of mine will...but their will definitely be tears from me and my parents to make up for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter