~Chris&Laura's Shades of Green Wedding Adventure July 2, 2007~ Pics post 200&236

Laura, I *love* your photos! I love all the ones everyone else loves, and also I think I saw one bridesmaids picture where even "Violet" was smiling - hee hee! Congratulations on your beautiful wedding - you deserve it! :goodvibes

Laura...your pictures are sooooo pretty...You are a beautiful bride and the you can see how in love you and chris are in your pictures...It gave me goose bumps!!! Ya'll are so cute! I wish you both all the happiness in the world!

Oh wow those pictures are amazing! I am obsessed with looking at wedding pictures right now and those seriously are beautiful. Like everyone else I love the ones when he sees you, the expression on his face is priceless, what a beautiful reminder of how special your day was!

Congrats!!!!! It looks like it was a wonderful and fun filled wedding. I'm loving your TR. Can't wait to see more pictures! :hippie:

All of your pictures were beautiful. I'm so glad that your wedding was wonderful. Congratulations!

I also cried when I saw the pic of the first time he sees you. Laura, you are so lucky, a love like that is a precious gift. I am so happy for you!!!

You looked amazing and Chris's reaction to you must have been worth all you went through to plan this wedding. Can't wait to keep reading!

OMG, Laura I have CHILLS after seeing your pictures! The ones with Chris seeing you are of course fabulous, but my FAVORITE is the one with chris with the guitar and you sitting in the chair. I really think that is the most simple, honest, REAL expression of love. Just the way you 2 look at each other. And your BM's look FANTASTIC! Great job on everything! :banana: :banana: :banana:

It looks and sounds like you all had a fantastic time! Your pictures are beautiful... just reading through your TR has made me super excited for our day to hurry up already!! Thank you for sharing your memories! :goodvibes

Just beautiful, Laura! :goodvibes Count me in on the misty eyed when Chris saw you for the first time! :goodvibes :goodvibes

You looked amazing!!! Congratulations again!!!

You look beautiful! All your pictures are gorgeous!!
Everything really looked amazing! All you hard work definately paid off!

Laura, I finally managed to read your TR so far, I am so happy for you, you both look so in love in your pictures, you seem perfect for eachother:love: You were a beautiful princess on your day, and it seems everything you planned was worth it. It is wonderful to hear that you two both had a magical time, I love all your pics. I am looking forward to reading the rest of your TR, can't wait:)

Thank you everyone. I haven't masted the mutiquote thing. The wedding was a great day. And all the time spent with Chris was a blast. Even with all the drama it turned out to be what it was suppose to be. Two people madly in love joining together. I am sure all of your weddings will be just as amazing.

Thank you everyone. I haven't masted the mutiquote thing. The wedding was a great day. And all the time spent with Chris was a blast. Even with all the drama it turned out to be what it was suppose to be. Two people madly in love joining together. I am sure all of your weddings will be just as amazing.

absolutely!! and we have you to model ourselves after! :goodvibes now, how's about some more???? come on, you know we're all on the edge of our seats! :rotfl:

Michelle :cloud9:

Laura...I was glued to your planning journal and am now checking on your TR numerous times throughout the day! :cool1: You were a beautiful bride! Chris is a very lucky man! Looks like things worked out with few glitches. )Just the way it should be!) Can't wait to read more!!!

BTW...I loved your pics from TAZ. What a great photographer!!! I do have to ask...was that the first time Chris had seen you or was it staged?? It sure looked genuine!!! :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter