Christmas 2003 - Who's sailing (20-27 Dec 03)?

Dawn, that was a really good special - we will tape the one before it, too. I had taped the cruise line show so my girls could see it after we told them about the cruise, but somehow someone taped over it with Survivor!

Dawn,

Even I haven't started to pack yet. We have started to organize outfits:

Think Excel Spreadsheet, one column for each day, laid out iwth ports, dinners, etc.

Anyone want a copy Fell free to ask.

PM your email and it's yours.

(Is there a hyphen in Anal-retentive)

On another topic:

We are Celebrating "Faux Xmas" tonight/tommorow.

After we go to our office xmas party, We'll come home and put out the vast majority of things for the kids and are treating Sunday as Xmas.

We'll open gifts, have Rieann's sister and her family as well as Shannon's godmothers family over like always on xmas.

Sing with me>>>>>>>>

"I'm Dreaming of a Faux, Christmas"
Cause I'll be on a Disney Ship......'

pirate:

Jim

Jim--we were also going to celebrate a "faux Christmas" tomorrow, but now with 2 feet of snow coming, I have to cancel. I don't know when we'll get the family together now--probably when we get back! I am going to start packing! I don't want to wait until Thursday--too excited!!

Dawn

fireworks_4arge.gif

YEAH DAWN!!!

You will be coming with us after all!! (Just kidding - this was my thought while I was waiting for mine to show up!!)

Bonnie

We finally got an inch of snow today! Whoopee! (I know, I know, shut up already) Just as I guessed, I packed the Xmas tree and ornaments, lights, etc and squeezed into 1 suitcase. Otherwise I'm doing laundry and washing all the shorts! Next will be the "roll method" of packing. I have always done that anyway, at least with DS clothes. Work had the kids holiday party today-they rent out the cinemas here and you pick between 2 movies-Brother Bear or Cat in the Hat. We have been saving Brother Bear for the Magic so we went to Cat. It wasn't as bad as the reviews have been. But then I love Mike Myers. Now I hope we have time to watch Brother Bear!

Hi to everyone

It has taken me a half hour to catch up on all the threads. I am not good on checking on a daily bases.

Hope everyone that was under the weather is feeling better.

Ginny: Yes we would still love to do the brunch.

Cabin 6514
Matthew and Kimberly Thomas

Well the snow is falling here again. The second week in a row, I am hoping it is all gone by Friday morning. We are pulling out at 6am, Picking Megan up at college by 9:30 and heading straight to "sunny" Florida. I for one will not complain if the weather is hot in Grand Cayman and Cozumel.

My Katherine (dd13) talked to her cousin at Thanksgiving about the teen curise he took in July. He told her to save her money that it wasn't worth it. He told her that the people he had met would have had a better time staying on board and hanging out together. He also did the teen thing on CC and said it you don't want to kayak don't sign up for this also because you can do everything else on your on with the group you want to hang out with.

Packing today since the weather will not allow anything else.

Had our Christmas yeaterday with Mother-in-Law and my parents.

I can't wait to meet everyone. Even though I don't post alot I feel like we all have become friends.

To find us line the girls and myself will be wearing red shirts and Matt a green one. I am also making them wear the Christmas hat with the Mickey ears. (the girls are loving this) I am hoping this will make a good picture for next years Christmas card.

May every one have a safe trip. See you in less than a week.

KIM

Since we will be at sea next week, Christmas week, we decided that today was going to be our "Christmas".

Last night Santa came.

This morning, I woke up looked out the window and the ground was snow covered.

Than I turned on the news and got the best gift I could!

The Beggar of Bagdhad is Caught!

Hi all -

Kim - I am so glad I checked tonite. I feel so much better! I will update the list and print it out! I think we are right at 17 for Monday's Brunch!!

Had Christmas with my mom this afternoon and she was in a great mood. She loved her present and her 4 ft Poinsettia. Lots of hugs and kisses and laughing. I still love the sound of her laugh!!

Have been packing like a madwoman. Chuck and I will never get everything done, I know. We got to use my anniversary present today (the snowblower I begged for) and what a dream. We were done in a jiffy!!

We pull out Tuesday morning for Wilderness Lodge and can't wait.

We will see you all next Saturday. By the way, I got my lime green DIS Lanyards and luggage tags!! They are great and so are the water wallets.

Take care and be safe.

Ginny

Okay,

So how are we gonna recognize each other at the port?

Believe it or not, I did get a big fish pillow for xmas today, but I don't think I can pack it.

Any suggestions?

Jim

I finally got to see the DCL special on the Travel Channel tonight. It was really quite good--especially the part about how they made the ship in two parts! The Christmas in Disney special was also good. Now I wish we had purchased tickets for the Christmas Party. Oh well, we'll have to make do in Universal.

What time are you all arriving at the port? We are aiming for 10:30.

Dawn:Pinkbounc

Ginny - have a safe trip down -- you are leaving the earliest, I think -- lucky!!

To everyone else in case we don't get a chance to chat again - safe travels --

Jim - You don't need to pack the big fish pillow, it can be your carry on - just make sure you are wearing the same clothes as in the picture and we will have no trouble figuring out who you are.

As for the rest of us, I think you are just going to have to guess --

Bon

Jim-- why don't you go into Word, find a nice clip art picture of a big fish, print it out, cut it out and pin it (with a safety pin of course) to your shirt. It wouldn't have to be a BIG fish, but a fish would do it. Of course, the rest of the travelers will think you are a strange one, but we'll certainly get it!

Dawn:teeth:

Dawn:

find a nice clip art picture of a big fish, print it out, cut it out and pin it

You know, I thought of doing just that.

Of course, the rest of the travelers will think you are a strange one,

Sooner or later, everyone does!

:teeth:

jim

Ginny have a safe journey and we look forward to meeting you on board. Are we going to try and meet up at the sailaway or leave it to chance at the Port? Hopefully I can find Bonnie if she's still next door.
I'm rushing around like a mad thing now, not sure how I'm going to get through the next 3 days!!
Lynn

Pack, pack, pack, pack!

Jim

PS: I would hope to meet as many of you as possible at the terminal.

Feel free to come up and say hi.

I'll be the short guy with three females and LOTS of luggage.

Maybe even a fish.

Jim I think a copy of the fish picture in your signature would be just fine!!!
We're the ones with the British accents, that ought to narrow it down a bit....I've just bought a new bag for our tickets passports and things....It's bright red that ought to narrow it down even more...See you soon
Lynn

If I am not in line, car number 1, on the 20th I will be in a crazy mode. We will be, hopefully, in the front of the line. Need to make our Palo dinner reservations for the 25th. I will be the "old person" with a big "Red Bag" in line. Of course it is a "Mickey Bag".

Hope everyone has a safe trip and we look forward to see everyone on this Saturday. Gee, I thought the day would never come !!!

I now can start packing.......

Regards,
Milt and Ann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter