Christmas comes but once a year....thankfully.

and I woke up sick on Christmas morning!!! We didn't go to sleep til 11 and the kids woke up at 5:15. What the... the sun doesn't even get up here til after 8AM!! I had the worst head cold and was completely fatigued. We'd been going non-stop for a week since we landed and my body told me to stop! So we did for the day and did nothing all day. The kids weren't disappointed about not going to the snow as they just played with their board games, watched movies, 13yo read his new kindle, DH played with his ipad all day... I slept most of the day.

Woke up today, first day of *Boxing Week*. We went into the city so I could hit up the Bath & Bodyworks sale :) and went ice skating. That was enough for me, I was exhausted. Tomorrow we're driving to Whistler for a day trip and in the evening going to a hockey game.

Glad that Christmas is over. Just want that cruise schedule for the OWnder to be released so I can start thinking about next year. :):santa:

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope that you had a safe one and that all your presents were good ones.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! We had a lovely 4 days with friends and family. Now it's full speed ahead to our trip!!

we had a great xmas and looking forward to a very quiet new year.

we just priced out our nov 2012 and may 2013 trips, and we have come to the reluctant conclusion that we can only afford one of the trips... we can do dlr and the cruise in 2012 or star wars weekend in 2013, or even the cruise, wdw and dlr in nov 2012, but something's gotta give. so now... the big talk needs to be had... which bits do we cut out :confused3

wish me luck. this trip has been a nightmare to get concensus on due to work/financial commitments being up in the air.

hope everyone else has their trips solidly planned :)

we just priced out our nov 2012 and may 2013 trips, and we have come to the reluctant conclusion that we can only afford one of the trips... we can do dlr and the cruise in 2012 or star wars weekend in 2013, or even the cruise, wdw and dlr in nov 2012, but something's gotta give. so now... the big talk needs to be had... which bits do we cut out :confused3

wish me luck. this trip has been a nightmare to get concensus on due to work/financial commitments being up in the air.

Good luck that's a hard call to make :hug:

that's a toughie.

hate that feeling when everything is up in the air and there's so many variables. We're like that with Xmas 2012 thanks to the cancelling of the cruise and until we get more info then we can't make decisions. GL witht the decision making.

hey
my thoughts would be..
plan the 2012 trip, because you never know..you may just be able to swing the 2013 as well after you get back...thats what I do...I say , just one more, just one more.....:rotfl: the DH hasnt wised up to it yet:thumbsup2

Happy holidays everyone.

I thought I would share some of the Disney items that we were given this Christmas.

I was very surprised to find a Shag Tomorrowland print under the tree. Now to decide whether we should start a new Disney collection...

My sister (a teacher) gave me a Disneyland Paris shopping bag that she picked up when she took a group of student there last holidays and DD received a Mickey Head that is a viewmaster with pictures of WDW - it is a McDonalds Happy meal toy - that my niece found at a fete.
P1060813.jpg
P1060812.jpg

P1060814.jpg

party: As 2011 comes to a close i want to say Thanks to all you wonderful Aussie dis friends who are so vital in planning our trips :yay:
I hope you all have a fantastic 2012 filled with lots of traveling and an abundance of blessings. Happy New Year ox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter