Christmas Day PS ??

Mommy Poppins

DIS Veteran
I know that they guarantee your Christmas Day PS with a major credit card. Do they actually charge the deposit like CRT or just hold it on file in case you don't show up?

I need to make PS for my brother's family and I don't want to screw it up!

I had to give them a CC to book Christmas Eve Ressies today - they said that they just hold the CC as a guarantee, they do not charge it unless you don't show up! 48' cancellation policy. Jill

Where will you be making the PS's for? Just curious.

I had to give them a CC to book Christmas Eve Ressies today - they said that they just hold the CC as a guarantee, they do not charge it unless you don't show up! 48' cancellation policy. Jill
I just called for PS for Boatwright's (we've changed our resort to POR) and a CC was not requested. It may only be certain very popular restaurants that are requiring the CC# to guarantee the ressie.

They want to be a MK on Christmas Day and have a sitdown dinner. SO, they are eating at Crystal Palace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter