Christmas dinner at Cape May Cafe

kittymeowmax

Earning My Ears
Just made PS for 2:00 at Cape May Cafe on Christmas Day. Did I make the right choice? We are not going to the parks that day, and I was worried that all my party would be starved if we waited till 4 or 5 for Chef Mickeys or 1900 at GF. Didn't want to to go to Chef Mickeys btw 7 and 1 because no one wanted "breakfast" that day. I wanted to choose buffet since some of us are very picky. Will we like it if we're all not seafood lovers? What's the carved turkey like for Christmas Day? Help!
Is Chef Mickey's and 1900 better, or all about the same. Youngest in our party is 13 and she won't care about the characters.

The dinner at Cape May will be very good. They will have their usual meal plus the carved turkey. The kids will love their own special section. Not to worry you have made a good choice. We love their clam chowder & mussels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter