Christmas - Game

"Hey Griswald, where you gonna put a tree that big?"

If ya don't stop stealing the Christmas ornaments outta my yard , you'll know where I'm gonna put a tree this big !!

These are the best Christmas cookies I've ever had,,what are they ?

If ya don't stop stealing the Christmas ornaments outta my yard , you'll know where I'm gonna put a tree this big !!

These are the best Christmas cookies I've ever had,,what are they ?

Cat Litter Surprise! (crunchy on the outside, chewy in the middle)

If there was something besides milk and cookies on the fireplace, what would it be?

2goofycampers said:
Cheese, if the reindeer give out Santa will make his own gas.

Is Tim Allen really Santa?

No, it's Chuck Norris. Who else could get it done in such a short period of time.

"With a little ol' driver so lively and quick..."

2goofycampers said:
I knew by the jerks of the sleigh he didn't know how to drive stick.

I'm telling you why............................

Because there's no way I'm battling the black friday crowds at Walley World just to get dogfood. Give that poor animal some of that leftover turkey and dressing.

"Jingle bells, shotgun shells..."

"Jingle bells, shotgun shells..."

a new rod'n reel, fresh chocolate chip cookies, a trip to the Fort, and to have all those voices in my head stop talking at the same time,
this is my Christmas list to Santa.

Thats the biggest Christmas turkey I've ever seen........

Born 2 Fish said:
a new rod'n reel, fresh chocolate chip cookies, a trip to the Fort, and to have all those voices in my head stop talking at the same time,
this is my Christmas list to Santa.

Thats the biggest Christmas turkey I've ever seen........

"Why thank you. I had to go deep into the African wilderness to find it. Funny thing is, it was just standing there with its head stuck in a hole in the ground.

(Hey Frank, the voices in your head aren't necessarily bad. They make the spiders nervous so they won't get in there and put up cobwebs everywhere)

"I'll have a blue Christmas without..."

"I'll have a blue Christmas without..."

ice,please,,,,, shaken, not stirred .

Blue Christmas Cocktail (Ingredients)

1 cup vodka or rum
1 cup white cranberry juice
2 ounces blue curacao (1/4 cup)
1 -2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Ice cubes (optional)
Lime peel twist (optional)

Directions

In a large cocktail shaker, combine vodka, white cranberry juice, blue curacao, lime juice, and ice. Shake. Strain into four chilled martini glasses. If desired, garnish each serving with a lime peel twist, if desired.

Serves 4.
-----------------------------------------

You can say there's no such thing as Santa
But as for me ..........

If I drink one of those Blue Christmas drinks I'll probably believe in Santa, Frosty, Tooth Fairy, The Great Pumpkin, and if I had two of them I might even believe in the Christmas Monkey.

"More rapid than eagles his coursers they came..."

If I drink one of those Blue Christmas drinks I'll probably believe in Santa, Frosty, Tooth Fairy, The Great Pumpkin, and if I had two of them I might even believe in the Christmas Monkey.

"More rapid than eagles his coursers they came..."

To clean-up the campsites for the next guest stay.

Scut Farkus! What a rotten name! We were trapped. There he stood, between us and....

Scut Farkus! What a rotten name! We were trapped. There he stood, between us and....

the last Mickey head Waffle that was left on the Trails End breakfast buffet,,,,who was fast enough to beat him to the waffle :scratchin

Later on, we'll conspire,
As we dream by the fire...........

the last Mickey head Waffle that was left on the Trails End breakfast buffet,,,,who was fast enough to beat him to the waffle :scratchin

Later on, we'll conspire,
As we dream by the fire...........

Hoping a CM doesn't come by and realize it's not an acceptable firepit and makes us put it out.

"Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him..."

"Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him..."

NO ! NO ! Get outta my head Monkeyboy inna Christmas Suit !!Your not allowed to be here, this is my holiday !! Do you hear me !!!
now,,"Where's the Tylenol"?

Christmas isn't always about the giving.......
:santa::santa::santa::santa:

It's about the food. ;)

She didn't see me creep...................

Back into the living room to take a look at my presents under the tree. Why, when I shake this one it almost sounds like a...Oh, Hey honey! No, no, I wasn't shaking the presents again...I was just...uh...adjusting this ornament of the Christmas Monkey here on the tree. I promise! Why, you sure do look beautiful in that moo moo and curlers...:bitelip:

If a snowflake lands in the forest, and no one is there, does it make a sound?

If a snowflake lands in the forest, and no one is there, does it make a sound?

I'm sorry I can't answer that or I'd have to send the Christmas Monkey mafia to your house,,and it wouldn't be pretty.

All you want is two front teeth ?!?!
Just exactly what happened to your teeth ?

Born 2 Fish said:
I'm sorry I can't answer that or I'd have to send the Christmas Monkey mafia to your house,,and it wouldn't be pretty.

All you want is two front teeth ?!?!
Just exactly what happened to your teeth ?

Well, when I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter I tripped over the dog and caused quite a clatter...

"On Cupit, on Comet, on Donner, and..."

Sent from my Desire HD using DISBoards

"On Cupit, on Comet, on Donner, and..."

Sent from my Desire HD using DISBoards

onto the Magical Express bus to WDW we go.

So what would happen if dear old jolly Santa met with an accident that renders him incapable of delivering Christmas presents to children?

2goofycampers said:
onto the Magical Express bus to WDW we go.

So what would happen if dear old jolly Santa met with an accident that renders him incapable of delivering Christmas presents to children?

The Yeti from Expedition Everest would get off disability and finally do some work.

Who would lead the sleigh on a foggy night if Rudolph were sick?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter