Christmas in July Present/Stocking Exchange-CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! It is time for another round of "Christmas in July". This time, instead of just having it be a present round, it will also include stockings. I know that not everyone has new stockings around, or has a store that carries Christmas items. So in each persons sign up info. I will let you choose if you are open to getting a stocking if your pal chooses to send you one, or if you just prefer to sticking to a present.

If you are sending-
*A present, instead of sending a few different smaller items, you will wrap 1-3 items either in wrapping paper, a gift bag, or any other presentable fashion.
*A stocking-in a new stocking, you will add in your smaller items for your pal to enjoy. It is your choice if you would like to wrap each item individually or not.

*This will be a $20.00 exchange before shipping cost. You MUST send me your tracking number shortly after sending off your exchange so that I can keep track of all mailings. Please only participate if you are willing to follow through.

Sign ups will be till Monday June 9, and names will be given out that same day. The send by date isWednesday June 18, for any international exchanges via AIR MAIL, and Monday June 23rd within the U.S. Once you have sent out your exchange, let me know, and post it on the sent/received thread, as well as when you receive your exchange. Do not open your exchange. Instead, we will all be opening it on July 1st-Christmas in July! :santa:

This exchange is open to both kids, and adults. To sign up, please pm me your info.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to send internationally-Yes or no-
Are you able to be an angel if needed-Yes or no-
Would you prefer to receive a- Present, or Present or Stocking-
*What are some items that are on your wish list within this exchange price range-
*Do you have any allergies/dislikes-
*Do you collect anything in particular/have a hobby-
*Do you like gift cards? If so, to which store/restaurant-
*Feel free to give your pal any other info. that may be useful in choosing your gift.

Anyone else care to join us?

Anyone willing to send internationally to Canada? If so, you will be sending directly to your pal, and she will send directly to you. Please let me know if you would be willing to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter