~Christmas in July Present/Stocking Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.~COMPLETED!!!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
I am starting to distribute pal info. The send by date for international participants is June 18th, and U.S. exchanges must be sent out by June 23rd. Our opening party date is July 1st! :santa:

Yea for Christmas in July! :goodvibes

I ordered my pal's present, and it is scheduled to be delivered between June 20th and June 27th. It won't be wrapped, unfortunately, so when my pal gets a box from Amazon, don't open it until July 1st! :)

:goodvibes I figured since it was going to Canada, it would take a bit longer to ship.

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

I ordered my gift today. It won't arrive gift wrapped but "Santa" got something off the list. Be on the lookout for a QVC box.

The tracking for my package indicates it has arrived in Canada, and delivery estimate is June 18th!! :goodvibes

I wrapped leith78's present last night. I will be going to the post office after work to send it out! Will confirm once it is out. :)

I won't be home tonight though, so I will check the mail tomorrow. :)

I just went to UPS and picked up my package!
Is it July 1st yet?
I can't wait to find out what's in it! :) :santa:

My package arrived from Patsy on Friday. (Unfortunately, it was covered in what smelled like Kikomen sauce). My mail-lady put my mail under the box, so all my bills are sticky and smelly now. Since the box arrived like this, I had to open it and the gifts. (Guess what? Patsy didn't send Kikomen sauce.....where in the world did it come from because I have no clue. Its a wonderful mystery from our Postal Service!)

Not sure Patsy, if you want me to go ahead and tell what I received....so I will wait til I hear from you. However, I will go ahead and tell you thank you for my gifts - the sauce didn't ruin anything - I just needed to wash everything off.

My package arrived from Patsy on Friday. (Unfortunately, it was covered in what smelled like Kikomen sauce). My mail-lady put my mail under the box, so all my bills are sticky and smelly now. Since the box arrived like this, I had to open it and the gifts. (Guess what? Patsy didn't send Kikomen sauce.....where in the world did it come from because I have no clue. Its a wonderful mystery from our Postal Service!)

Not sure Patsy, if you want me to go ahead and tell what I received....so I will wait til I hear from you. However, I will go ahead and tell you thank you for my gifts - the sauce didn't ruin anything - I just needed to wash everything off.

Oops sorry it arrived to you in that type of condition. That is very odd :confused3 Could you wait until July 1st to reveal what you had gotten :santa: That is when all the rest of us will be able to open our gifts. It will be hard to wait for that long, but it is not too far away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter