***Christmas in July Present Swap-Sent/Recieved***

I really hope I'll recieve my package before july... but I just have to be patient :)

I am so torn...you guys can help...we're going away, June 30 and I'm mostly going to be without a computer until JULY 22nd....I suppose I thought that we would be opening the presents on July 25:lmao:

So, do I open and post early...or can everyone wait to hear until we get home?

Thanks..It's a very special trip...to NJ, Cape May...my mom isn't doing well...the whole family is coming for some of the time...and I may get to the computer at the library...but I don't know if it will let me post. If it does, problem is solved:goodvibes

Bobbi

I am so torn...you guys can help...we're going away, June 30 and I'm mostly going to be without a computer until JULY 22nd....I suppose I thought that we would be opening the presents on July 25:lmao:

So, do I open and post early...or can everyone wait to hear until we get home?

Thanks..It's a very special trip...to NJ, Cape May...my mom isn't doing well...the whole family is coming for some of the time...and I may get to the computer at the library...but I don't know if it will let me post. If it does, problem is solved:goodvibes

Bobbi

I will make the new thread now Bobbi, and you can open your present now and post there.
But for everyone else :lmao: we will have to wait till July to open our presents.
Hope your mom feels better.

I will make the new thread now Bobbi, and you can open your present now and post there.
But for everyone else :lmao: we will have to wait till July to open our presents.
Hope your mom feels better.

You're so nice, I'm not leaving until Saturday...so I'll be opening and posting on Friday.
Thanks.

As far as DM...she was a "young" 87...ready to go to WDW with us this October - we even have her air tickets...made 3 trips there with us last year, including our first "4 Generation Trip to the World" ...but something happened in January...she may have fallen, not hurt, but now, she is depressed...maybe she just feels so much more vulnerable...but physically she seems so fragile now, we are hoping this whole family visit...and some special doctors that we have set up appointments with can help her and us to care for her in a better way.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Just a few more days now!!:cool1: Ya know it's funny, I thought I'd have no trouble waiting for July 1st. I set my unopened present on my dryer and walked away. But today...I was sooo tempted to peek!!!:guilty:

I didn't but I wanted to :lmao:

I'll be patient... I promise :santa:

Kimba

I'm wondering how many packages are still on their way. Do you have a list?

I'm still waiting for mine. Four possibilities left before july :rotfl:

Patsy said it was ok to open mine early as we leave for vacation soon - Jenna 45 sent me a wonderful package! Big Hugs to you Jenna45! Thank You!
She sent me
An adorable BABW bear on skiis
BABW lotion and shower gel
Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie Candle
and a Pluto pin!!!

I loved it all:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter