Christmas in the Magic....16 to 21 Nov 2014 ..... Finished

Disneyfanswicklow

Disney Fanatic!
Hi everyone not long home from our wonderful trip to Disneyland Paris....what a wonderful trip....I think it was our best one yet....I just love Christmas season <3

Who: me Jo disney fanatic
IMG_0323.JPG

DD Olivia
IMG_0306.JPG

We stayed over in the Premier Inn near the airport as our flight was at 6:50 and we had to be at airport 2 hours prior to this. Lovely quite peaceful nights sleep despite our excitement! We had a meal in TGI Fridays and were joined by some family members so a lovely night to get us off on holiday in good spirits. :smokin:

Flight very quick...we landed 10 mins early!!! Lovely transfer to the magic thanks to Ezy shuttle. The hotel seemed very very busy with long q's at reception :scared1: left Ollie in q while I got safety deposit box from secure room for passports tickets and money (DH reminded me of this service :lovestruc ). Q had moved quickly and it was our turn when I got back....lovely checkin but as expected room not ready at 11:00...got our tickets and fastpasses and baggage whisked away as we danced our way to the studios to use our fast pass on the rat - wow wow wow what a wonderful ride (and the more you ride it the more detail you spot!) we loved it but were amazed at the q length 70 mins at that time but this did go down and was usually around 40 mins for rest of stay.....walk on via the single rider and we never got separated ;) Thanks fellow diser was it ms. poppins :thumbsup2

We had reservations for lunch at one so rode it again via single rider then went into bistro chez remy - what a wonderful restaurant and the food just devine!!!! would definately recommend! We adored the themeing and sat looking around in awe
CHN_pU7JCRiLQsYTBwW6nxZVy2jdZmQw-uGdq6xa1Hw=w296-h221-p-no

Didn't take photos of food but it was divine the salad is really nice I had the steak and Olivia had the fish both gorgeous we both went for the Choc mousse and couldn't finish as it was so yummingly rich!
After dinner we did every ride in the studios making sure to keep Olivia's favorite til last
jtVcPXtJx4WaMIGWulaxnnunN0ICmusnnQiFuugkGNE=w297-h221-p-no

All the ride q's were very very short most 5 mins and RC racer 10 parachute drop 15 so easy to do them all in a couple of hours :banana:

We were dying to see our room and decided to hop into hotel between parks to catch a glimpse lol

ky2S0gIZ5HplxRiM9NpY8d8Xqo0FNiHcVVeWDyI5TcE=w296-h221-p-no

EbCxe_nDTCszbSe2E5xChRrpLOm4gyVPGJVjbbxS3rA=w296-h221-p-no

i6FWrz_f84rDv1L8gT2pz3c94C17IGK7bEtDw0xDkw8=w297-h221-p-no

We were given our key and directions to room ....what a beautiful room looking towards salon mickey with a view of the top of the christmas tree and park music floating through the window eek there was pixie dust too a plush Dumbo for Olivia and bottled water and flowers (they gave us fresh water every day!) We just loved it and how comfortable we were for the whole trip....it was down a corridor beside staircase and close to restaurant and bar....:lovestruc

After having a little dance around the room we headed into the main Park....what a sight to behold....the Christmas decorations are AMAZING!!!!!

K4hDxmCSNcWYWzdy0JU_WoYgDHn9RfLiqPW6TSVrW3I=w297-h221-p-no

The q's here were all only 5 minutes except peter pan and dumbo both 20 mins but we knew we could do these emh....loved our sail around the jolly christmas themed small world....ahhh we were in heaven :lovestruc

Made our way to mid point of main street for tree lighting christmas wishes....O ......teared up at this :cloud9:
bo6rSZHp56xBGZhMNY600M4erueyFiA6QUbZDPRAv3A=w146-h194-p-no

We were absolutely wreaked and decided to have tea in Fantasia beautiful sandwiches and cakes and yummy chocolate nusty (Olivia became addicted) no photos oops....may have some on phone so will add to facebook :bitelip:

oj2Mfez-jvbxKgsFEaEdFYhCGJHic6RZArWLEdRttfk=w296-h221-p-no
SO3BDszdnhcFpjIVAyhaxLecws9QlPc3S2-d7ar425o=w296-h221-p-no
TbsxQ2TPWyNMdHrHxQ0LCrDGhVch4QzOWdqLxjvr_HI=w296-h221-p-no

and that completes day one.....we didn't set our alarms for the morning as we both felt wreaked so had a bath and fell into a deep slumber. We had a late breakfast 10:30 lol unheard of for us...again photos on phone so added via facebook :rotfl:

Will try update later....hope you enjoy reading :santa: oops too many photos have had to delete some :confused3

Great start! You two really hit the ground running! Looking forward to the next update.

Eeeep I'm very excited to see all your photos, loving it was so quiet for you too, even on your Sunday first day :goodvibes.

Ah lovely. :goodvibes Fabulous photos - bringing back fond memories of DLH. Look forward to reading more. :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone following so far :cloud9:

Day 2

As stated we were so tired last night we didn't set our alarms and decided to have a relaxed day went to breakfast for 10:30 I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Donald outside breakfast....there were not supposed to be characters....a lady at breakfast said Goofy had been there earlier :santa: Anyway got shown to lovely table in the California Grill it iss always so nice there we had a very leisurely breakfast with great service lots of offers of extra coffee etc I rekindled my love of the pancakes with bacon and maple syrup but had some healthy fruit salad and yoghurt too and their devine fresh orange juice yum
05HSxbn3CbBvFvwhiboL7Ur27tTUdaLmn4qDZa7spc0=w129-h229-p-no
LEAo_zhsSEqzl0lpuWOTgfj9NeVl2ztMsQoz9hGnD1Y=w129-h229-p-no

Took a leisurely stroll down main street and into main park - q's so so short even though we were late arriving :dance3:
KnAKvaw-ET4iSCDLQEPWaMJwLZpwI0cs-BuqjKyGV5w=w129-h229-p-no
zGbS5KN1wuIBuhSS8tFvLc5Vu9XUWqHgvkDtESABnRU=w129-h229-p-no

r2hAatKZJpRHEaVYqIkVrKGATZ-Y4qzPaLOGEyGcaKE=w395-h222-p-no

JxKXrMsice2YAeB_lEfT8LLbh3cknBwsHvSWXNoGLBg=w396-h222-p-no

zYD9yOMjT8RN2AmPIxxEMmu9Lq806Lj0B71ouKkMTcI=w368-h207-p-no

hccwQQOtrhA9ZNHX9kxAGjbjmx3LsWPMMf2dkwuWxgc=w368-h207-p-no

Had a wonderful time riding all of the rides we wanted to we even got to ride the casey train X3
JcDChZqwnx1utT2ZdO9yJvebcpCyjpgAMi8rB8hczcQ=w297-h221-p-no
as it had no q and even though I vowed last time not to ever go on the story book ride ....disaster with getting in boat from mving platform lol....I did it just *** there was no one else in it :banana: We stopped for lunch at Toad Hall - I just love it here and the food did not disappoint! we got a lovely quiet table for two and enjoyed our sit down

xV974PEMW840fKTc0e0yeBjlu9B2g9V2reRkel5kzzk=w103-h183-p-no
CXbtQMcdwYfujgw6ZSsMbVNyYKM2eESW9Q0OHFsqCQw=w103-h183-p-no

qsy2LC4h8RDNombyxYxCjDfjtaRb1WYZRyp-l1eHggI=w326-h183-p-no

As was becoming our habit we called into our beautiful room for a quick freshen up and got a giggle the way old Ted and Dumbo were cuddling together - arranged by mousekeeping
vAgCmHJbEUgvzuOJURssfLM2rsysJZNIFjqhd-Exh3s=w326-h183-p-no

and fresh water left too ...nice touch!

Went over to studios and had a great time riding all we wanted to the q's were extremely short did single rider multiple times on the rat - it really is amazing that you see a different perspective from different angles and different rat mobiles! Used single rider for parachutes too as it had a long wait. Crush had a 30 minute wait but we don't mind qing for this one and the q passes quickly especially with the new wifi game which incidentally I am rubbish at! Olivia is a pro though so it can be mastered!

Back to the park for a ride on star tours and space mountain before it was time for dreams....love the colour and lights show before dreams....and what can I say about dreams but WOW.....no pictures as they just don't do it justice and we wanted to watch and hug and cry throughout unhindered by camera lol. We just loved it!!!!

We went to the Rainforest Cafe....not long of a q as we had feared as we went direct from Dreams about a 5 min wait but inside the shop so warm Got a table towards back beside fish tank and looked through menu

ruL8fiOZl6BvJRrOk0EGoTLMGfd-U2QCWTqilJdee1U=w395-h222-p-no

NxxIj8yIilKvZf1Mjifx6yVxpKeYvsvBqEsFmc6NWVA=w396-h222-p-no

Starter was so yum...we got a sharing asian platter and my main of surf and turf was delicious unfortunately Olivia's main of udon noodle and tikka masala vegetables was horrible - overdone slimy noodles with a foul synthetic tasting sauce we complained bu waiter just shrugged and said it was down to taste!!!!!! he didn't bat an eye as he took away the full plate without offering anything else or a refund! I didn't want to spoil our night so just asked for bill and decided not to leave a tip....our fine waiter had other ideas though he took my money and never came back with my change :scared1: went looking for him and asked for manager who wasn't available :confused3 very disappointing as this restaurant is one of our favourites and I hate to think of it going mean and miserable to guests....decided it wasn't going to spoil our fun as we headed back to the beautiful hotel fantasia bar for a nightcap.......had a gorgeous cosmopolitan each (Olivia's san alcohol :))

t6uO8LzFGgRlAOnXZZrFnpkzN9PGx3qogw90xBWqdls=w396-h222-p-no

9ZdHfdK5FgdupLP2vminGlp632U2mI-P9QEnWSidxss=w368-h207-p-no

had a blissful bath with a read of a few pages of my book set the alarm....EMH tomorrow!!!! and fell into a deep wonderful sleep :cloud9:

More soon

I'm on catch up with the Dis and cannot believe you've been and are back already :faint: Lovely start to your trip - the DLH looks gorgeous.

So glad you got to make use of the single rider tip for the RAT - and yes, you do see it differently from different seats - we loved it too :thumbsup2

Looking forward to hearing more :goodvibes

Enjoying your trip report! :) I can hardly wait to see the Rat and eat at the Bistro. The Christmas atmosphere is so lovely. pixiedust::santa:

I'm on catch up with the Dis and cannot believe you've been and are back already :faint: Lovely start to your trip - the DLH looks gorgeous.

So glad you got to make use of the single rider tip for the RAT - and yes, you do see it differently from different seats - we loved it too :thumbsup2

Looking forward to hearing more :goodvibes

Thanks a million for your tip.....the ques were so long on our first day we were delighted!

Enjoying your trip report! :) I can hardly wait to see the Rat and eat at the Bistro. The Christmas atmosphere is so lovely. pixiedust::santa:

We absolutely loved the Christmas Season!!! The rat is magic...my first ride I didn't know what to expect....it was brilliant but honestly gets even better the more you ride it! Bistro Chez Remy was just gorgeous....the food tasted lovely had read on tripadviser that food was served cold....we didn't have that problem ....enjoy

After a wonderful sleep we were awoken by Mickey on the phone....who could resist jumping out of bed?????......lol nearly me!!! Decided quick splash of the face then pull on hat gloves and scarves (no need for elaborate hairdos.....:rotfl2:) take ourselves off for emh and return for breakfast and dolly ourselves up :rotfl2:

Very empty...were we the only ones????? Mickey and Minnie were just arriving for their meet and greet.....but we were on a mission....peter pan & Dumbo awaited
y7q0jRgHMJ1Af642SZJAcaXjOfq1FxFluSyaObsd2nk=w297-h221-p-no

Empty main street too.....wow

hWJPxp2h2zb0Jgsze87iActB5OdsrtDl0SizGqCi6_w=w296-h221-p-no

Need a few posed pics!!!!

vukBSvcgXwcqUzcrgq6yBQF-V4YrCS35NvKc9vo4Qpo=w296-h221-p-no

LFroNTuOUadp6txxwuZlgQLIqOuGTb5tuZJo4CToIIg=w259-h194-p-no

aDVIMu3jfqC9Dp4WkkCeMmeAOwgSdcHbo1XIn6hTtNg=w259-h194-p-no

Reaching our target....yay no one around....multiple goes for Ollie....I can only manage the once round....:rotfl:

F8s2HZeMgvFclKakxhr9bc3wRUvty-AJ99Rzjgp3uqo=w297-h221-p-no

nzKa9yjbX07fSUs7gjUyn27pj0z0tkuLfvKtkJL_RlQ=w296-h221-p-no

That hat really covers a bad hair day.......just looks like I am having a whole head bad day!!! :lmao:

vj8DE5ynZUtozKw9BhTotRsi2kGpWnkzT3_-p1RCoYk=w296-h221-p-no

ZsOqHym3d1xmOMItuqAvvlyypUyGIulspb3AixufXfM=w296-h221-p-no

h7URetDcrWaNfV4d3O4OFjJBCPoTP3QU***z5N1SMSM=w296-h221-p-no

EfEmDl4Df7a1q02OOw1Gvg7eUe6qtL_g0MxqBHOF7dg=w297-h221-p-no

yzzxVIjBov462LmvHfbnEEDgmOSuqASXK5PdTQstKLk=w146-h194-p-no

7xTpCIQEHjouYqpmlYbIoNjNtZrJ-01x9vP6vyX3mQQ=w259-h194-p-no

Because the park was so empty it was great to get photos were you normally have other people in and be all alone :worship:

ls3kuE_KlSn12Dh3mkxIwNq1bA41V_O1idEp3aEZwg4=w260-h194-p-no

fcsiUy1uT_lTtK-Z23vvRs21Fp2KZ8V79r0FZVUKxOY=w296-h221-p-no

and last one ......and we still haven't had breakfast :rotfl2:

6B1PNLkM3bc0cVPSV9_Fxs1oZ5jHcJHsYlp_58ndn4M=w146-h194-p-no

You will be glad to hear we didn't take photos at breakfast today lol....again we were seated in the California Grill bit but in the circular bit with view over park just as you come in....the service here isn't as good as to the right we waited endlessly for cups of coffee and when I went to get them myself - they were in plain sight a couple of yards from the table I was politely told the waiter would bring it to me....oops....very very nice breakfast and so relaxed no ques at this time - should say we had returned after EMH and had showers and made ourselves presentable (hat firmly tucked away in press lol) so it was after 10:30 when we got to breakfast and again no q's and unsurprisingly no characters :(

Refreshed and ready it was time to go to the studios Yay.....even arriving very late q's were very good most 5 - 15 minutes and of course longest being the Rat (but we had our big tip!!!) there were actually fastpasses still available .....for return time of 17:15 ....couldn't resist getting 2 :rotfl:

Have to finish Day 3 later....thanks for following along :lovestruc

Crush was showing 30 mins so we decided carpets cars then crush

YOHk9WzaOrIiBpxfZr7vF-4WO-xbcNBcrzK_Esa_sJI=w259-h194-p-no

ef-z9kt3N8YBCfuubz5hoSLNrBEVaHY7NwPnR1ZuaAE=w259-h194-p-no

u1oKbCfNbARgKuMKALggXDFXULCsX_hJTRu1Z5uK7Xw=w260-h194-p-no

1SQAe7X2qSToWZeHSPYm_VQc3C1AVF2iGii8Wqrb-C8=w296-h221-p-no

Time to head to Paris.....Disney style....love the theming sure who could resist a few photos :lmao:

5vdm-78NhB6aEAtbd7pKTMirJouHD3OkTWVZ6x8giT4=w296-h221-p-no

dPAYoilwT3mRz_TkfXQy2PqNM_29tzsZNgxhZ2ZX_4k=w296-h221-p-no

The rat was amazing ....single rider all the way....still staying together....one behind the other but able to give each other the odd pat or dig :lmao:

Then off to TOT....the CM s are just wonderful here I was taking a photo of Ollie and unbeknown to her a cm came up behind her and pulled the exact same face.....I didn't tell her until we were looking through the photos later....what a hoot!
gWGMgpUhbIy9vO9EDfS3ZNf8alK3AtFsxdP6_DykLLA=w259-h194-p-no

RdaXKeAUaW303SJJxBAT8_lqyUmYCr0ZMGIoest_JaQ=w259-h194-p-no

When we got off who did we bump into standing outside all alone but Ollie's fav----ah sure another photo or two then :joker:

tlw4xtSqupBjUGJQbmJ4e6GsgE5Jwxyc4xIP0vZneqk=w297-h221-p-no

I_wWMXBPCP0MHk4HxPECx0c_1dF_e1-DhsSnBsim60o=w146-h194-p-no

OMG as we headed towards RARC who else did we meet....awwww....Ollie hadn't a clue she thought it was just a bin!!!!

Pm70K0hGxt6aYLe2Um9_6aervjfp0GiHYlyTgJsW_vI=w259-h194-p-no

5u34y3q2tgGIZGplqeKf-qxLtOTWogofkCKjjyV4rrA=w260-h194-p-no

Posing with the umbrella is a big must do!!!!

URM9Rf8PCr0-ysd7Oqwnl1H4P17-lB9TkP8BX9K6xNg=w296-h221-p-no
V2Pma7kruiOazacm05geTzq6qc5p3VQzmH9zk-krBhM=w296-h221-p-no

OK really have to come back to day 3 or I will be sacked as a mother.....computers just suck away time :joker:

I am absolutely loving seeing your photos, your daughter certainly takes after you :goodvibes.

We headed back to the park for lunch as we wanted to try Lucky Nugget....sorry to say it was a disappointment - we had never eaten here before and had heard mixed reviews....the place itself is beautiful but the staff and food let it down badly for us! We were handed small menu cards with just beef burger xmas special on and when I enquired was there anything else on offer I was sent to the wall to look at a small menu attached to the wall - lost place in q while I looked through it, made our choices rejoined q and ordered all going well seated in the lovely dining area had a look around, had another look around others seated after us got served before us (all having the xmas special burger too!!!) asked our waitress she had a look at our receipt and went off to kitchen and still we waited.....waitress came back looked again at our receipt ....another wait then finally food arrived - it was stone cold and the bun fror the chicken fillet burger was soggy....eugh....didn't eat much of that one :sad:Thankfully we were having Inventions tonight Yay.

Took in Thunder Messa and rode phantom Manor, big thunder and Indiana all very short q's headed out to watch the cavalcade.... this was just lovely short but very sweet! Led by a very energetic Goofy - he was wonderful as were all the dancers!

7coSEV0UGVw1rKn4b2w8yIJtBV7JP6IjEd1HzAdvwTI=w296-h221-p-no

F_3byqGk-NS3oTtHKuHPufSDKoigefbeNJwBux0NrZA=w297-h221-p-no

p5ftu8IWV3k6I7xzOOB80378t4f1MOHHjF3g5JjhhdA=w296-h221-p-no

The snow was wonderful I didn't know what to expect but you can get fairly covered in it....a little flake stuck to my camera ....

ff6wt6tcmdjDEHZ6yiQvv1gMC0reyY4jARTzG3mDiyk=w297-h221-p-no

cp_eM-mgHXIMOCMY43Y1-TIfRLhrUspHAaBGFYNSoGo=w297-h221-p-no

Then the main man.....Ooooo I hope he heard our wishes XXXX

LO6OmxlCFXte_xpUbNH9jYCoWhRdzW9v5hoMG3UCTOs=w297-h221-p-no

It got dark very quickly and every where looked so magical...

pbRa33A_XPV6DevNR6O0v3AJeljFXI9qQznds_mBW10=w286-h214-p-no

MSaGIK1pxMl32n-nsh5W8-sYe2ldAEMfoBIVzaBkqQg=w162-h214-p-no

BPz1iGfJBqLRuWpr9J-xfZyxMFFAo9KH7vKazFdKHnI=w259-h194-p-no

8CLwXCLqLM2lLboaDL4qB_GyyZEwsfCjg9IemVk8ZPA=w259-h194-p-no

Time for the last ride of the night before getting ready for our big meal plans, turned out because there was hardly anyone around we got to ride it multiple times....in the dark .....awesome!!!

4vk9OIemz7kSVp3VjjBtlNPfOiajGq5-PUMS9Xn_7Cg=w146-h194-p-no

Hopefully I can get back later to finally finish Day 3 lol

This is lovely Jo, really enjoying your photos. :thumbsup2

You and Olivia look very close and yes, she's a minime of you. :goodvibes

After watching dreams again from a different spot we headed back to the hotel to meet hubby and get him added to our room....how easy was this 3.50 euro for 2 nights including breakfast :banana: While chatting with the lovely cm she asked how we were enjoying our stay told her how absolutely delighted with our room and that Olivia really loved the Dumbo plush and that we were enjoying the low crowds but that we really did notice and miss the lack of characters about the hotel....she smiled and said perhaps this would be made up for at castle club breakfast that on Friday we should go to the lift for castle club lift the phone and tell them the Sheehy family were here for breakfast :lovestruc :worship: :worship: :worship: Bren didn't know why I was struck dumb he is unaware that there is such a place but Ollie and I got the full significance!!!! Anyway back to tonight we had dinner booked at Inventions so of course we had to head to the room for Bren to see it and to get dollied up for our big date with the Characters.....Bren loved the room too :thumbsup2

Got a lovely table overlooking the Park which looks truly magical at nighttime! Met with lots of the guys and they were in such good form too spending ages with each table....we had Goofy who on hearing he was Olivia's favourite kept dropping back throughout the night to give her a hug she was delighted!!! Pluto, Mickey, Minnie, Donald Daisy....who was extremely flirtatious and giddy and a right hoot! (I saved the day when she had a wardrobe malfunction.....whispered to CM that Daisy's sleeve was coming undone - he whisked her away , and she was back shortly looking very dapper! We also had the chipmunks who were great fun!
OBkXfLlRWI6co-hLeZ90QktnhLTiQ__ZBERRWoHOSOw=w259-h194-p-no

liNhGyF236Z4aPiQ_3iLb7ALHHgN80XFOhXj-7zVrt0=w260-h194-p-no

zq3TrnVwDZrfzrHos0KvLEu97xGYdEoGuELVMTpmFFE=w296-h221-p-no

zq3TrnVwDZrfzrHos0KvLEu97xGYdEoGuELVMTpmFFE=w296-h221-p-no

EAxhwn4GHvFyWS9aEtHcaCcdW7B51pp_9_HJSv9nxL8=w296-h221-p-no

A1oN-LXrXlPB1fZddVaE-AvEjDdbVWQEMDiQSATMmQQ=w296-h221-p-no

sbuxVwr8-zoKpY_Ucopn022EH6DmcC0eoTK6hFTXD-g=w297-h221-p-no

8ncWc29ZFhaPEPtdK3GiDkQVrkEvyPh6wXAxzvU36c8=w296-h221-p-no

wYZZjbAzvOWTItRp1FX53UM_sNgbi26bNG81R3yMoQ0=w296-h221-p-no

Y5jpUTXnVUKNogdeNjcTv2zH-V3OdJHxvivVgyfA4y8=w296-h221-p-no

VVXn0BnfFBBlVD0Z_491ZM0QwZ7scjeb9xq9rApNXs4=w296-h221-p-no

EXm7oh-hkqSIYnVojXxMkTk9I__d5AlL0eDRwIcrXks=w296-h221-p-no

UAW21TzNGqOSy5o9mO1PmvrCJfDjetxCGxQd3TqRcvE=w297-h221-p-no

QmlMkdmOVBVwgYaAlzAIfy7cTPR3FRRb6Cz1HAGxJNw=w296-h221-p-no

qtmONCaTmZsCAgKYRG5TWLFBUJ35R46Jd0ARdA-KAv8=w297-h221-p-no

The food was amazing with so much to choose from....I swear I ate my own body weight in the delicious prawns....we even tried escargot!!!!!

jUXFBQjX7PkO8XqWdhrWuGBkcRNpvzNyFd0qzf42T9k=w297-h221-p-no

r3kfjH_81isEOqR_vd1Be2Y1Pm6sFkDqYTUvCiccWk4=w296-h221-p-no

I thought they were fine but Ollie just wasn't convinced! The roast meat was veal and it was absolutely delicious! I loved the potato souffle which I have to say was the nicest type of potato I have ever had! We all declared tonights experience to be the best we have ever had at Inventions! Our waitress was such an attentive girl too she seemed to be always checking if we needed anything and was warm and friendly to all the table around us!

We decided to finish off our evening with a drink in cafe Fantasia and I have to say it was so lovely and peaceful and a great way to end a fabulous night!

mTm8R2tMbMUquy5TdlQJJNs9P9VyUp23bOKhl0BAgj8=w296-h221-p-no

AgjNU__z4B82BzU_gJjIqigZv1PzJcEKIrX_q5G-7LM=w296-h221-p-no

Had a lovely bath back in the room soooooo relaxing!!! I asked Ollie what time I should order wakeup call......I couldn't believe my ears when she said lets have a lie in and join Bren for breakfast....sure the q's are so low we will get to do everything........my little girl is growing up!

Hopefully will be back with Day 4 soon X

Thanks everyone for reading along X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter