Christmas Pictures from the Parks

192349045_EJq5F-L.jpg

awesome pics everyone! I have some old ones that i will have to dig out and scan onto my computer. I can't wait to get some new ones on our upcoming trip! Will be there Dec. 15-18!!! This gets me even more excited!!

Beautiful pictures, everyone! :goodvibes To anybody who is visiting Disney World during the holiday season for the first time, you are in for even more magic! :santa: The decorations around the parks and resorts are attractions in themselves! It's just so festive, there's more magic in the air, it feels as if you've entered a wonderland!

Awesome pictures! Can't wait for our first Holiday Trip this year from 12/4-12/13! Only 42 days to go!!!!:banana:

Oooh, Christmas is my favorite time of year at WDW! Here are some pics I took last year. It's absolutely breathtaking. I agree with others, if it's your first time at Christmas time be prepared to be in awe!

n6852884_43998306_5917.jpg

n6852884_43998316_7391.jpg

n6852884_43998333_9798.jpg

n6852884_43998343_2322.jpg

n6852884_43998348_3733.jpg

n6852884_43998314_7068.jpg

Thanks for the pics, everyone!

We leave in about 6 weeks, and this is certainly getting me "psyched up" for the trip (as if I needed to get any more excited!).

Thanks for starting this thread, and for posting all these wonderful pics!!

We're going Nov 28 - Dec 6th... 1st time during the Christmas season (2nd time ever there).. and I am getting soooo psyched up to see everything, :)

This is what I cannot wait to see... I see it every year on TV for the parade... this will be Disney at Christmas for me!!! Along with everything else... but I may just tear up when seeing this view... Thanks everyone.. .keep them coming!!!

We went last Christmas and I took about 300 pics in 4 days! Here are just a few:

IMG_1452_filtered.jpg

She might not appear Christmas-y but she was on top of the holiday display at the Boardwalk!

IMG_1208.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

Subbing and I have a question:
When do they put the garlands up over Main Street? I want a really good picture of the castle, and those kinda get in the way!

Also, I'm a fellow Texan- DH and I will be at Disney for the Holidays!!! I've never seen it al holiday time before! I'm so excited!!!

Kristin

When do they put the garlands up over Main Street? I want a really good picture of the castle, and those kinda get in the way!

Also, I'm a fellow Texan- DH and I will be at Disney for the Holidays!!! I've never seen it al holiday time before! I'm so excited!!!

Kristin

I'm not sure that they put the garland up every year. My picture was taken in 2006. So maybe you'll get lucky :goodvibes

You guys are making me want to blow my savings for escrow fund and go to Disney for my Thanksgiving vacation. I'm trying to be a responsible adult and save extra because I know my escrow will double Jan 1. But blowing it all on a Thanksgiving vacation to the World sure sounds nice.

Here's to being a responsible adult! Keep the pictures coming.

Kristin

yay for another fellow Texan!! :goodvibes

The garland over main street was up the week before thanksgiving when we were there last year.
If you move further up main street you can get shots of the castle w/o the garland in it. :thumbsup2

We went last Christmas and I took about 300 pics in 4 days! Here are just a few:

IMG_1452_filtered.jpg

She might not appear Christmas-y but she was on top of the holiday display at the Boardwalk!

IMG_1208.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

Oh my gosh - that photo of the castle with the fireworks is AMAZING!!! I hope I managed to get one half as good as that on my December visit! You must have the most awesome camera!

Love the photos! I'm going in December for the first time this year, so this thread makes me very excited! Keep them coming :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter