Christmas Present Exchange-Sign up-CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran

Please read this link first to get more info. before signing up-http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3345701

Who enjoys giving, and receiving presents? If so, this exchange is for you!

You will send your pal one or two bigger presents-(if you would like to send smaller items,...come and join the stocking exchange). Look at the info. that your pal has given in making a selection of what you would like to send them. Each item should be gift wrapped, put into a gift bag, or any other type of gift giving way. Attach a card or note with your exchange so that your pal knows who to thank.

Dates:
Names to be given to pals by-Tuesday 11/4
Send by date for 1st time participants in my exchanges-Thursday 11/13
Second send by date-Saturday 11/22
*Exchange price range-$20.00 before shipping charges. And you MUST send me your d.c./tracking number right after sending off your exchange so that I can keep track of all mailings.
***When signing up, I will let you know your send by date, along with any other info. or special mailing instructions.

Please pm me the following info. and on the title of your pm, list what exchange you are signing up for.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to send internationally via Air Mail-Yes or No-
Are you able to be an ELF if needed-Yes or No-
*What are some presents that would be on your wish list that are within the exchange price range-
*Do you have any allergies/dislikes-
*Would you be open to receiving edible presents-(store bought...nothing homemade)-
*What are your hobbies/collections-
*Feel free to jot down some info. that might be helpful to your pal when purchasing your gift.

****The ideas that you list are just ideas for your pal, and you are not guaranteed in receiving any particular item that you list, especially if it is a specific item. :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter