Christmas Season Info.

Iain Chapman

Are we back at DLRP yet?
Hi All,

The Forum over at DLP.info (I know the feelings over how real the information is over there), has a thread regarding the Christmas Season.

It's a thread - kicked off by myself, and replied to by a user calling him/herself "Mr Entertainment".

In the past this users comments and replys have been correct - and have reflected what is going on at DLP - hence, I've no reason NOT to believe what he/she has written.

Anyhow - for details about the Christmas Season, pop along to this thread -> http://forum.mousekingdom.com/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=3&topic_id=68705&mesg_id=68721&page= (direct to info).

Regards

Iain

Wow Iain, that sounds fantastic!!! I hope he's right about the Christmas parade starting on 9th Nov as we'll still be there then (sorry Bexx!!!). Disney characters in the Enchanted Fairytale ceremony and 4metre high chandeliers in Main Street sound fantastic!!! Only 55 days to go!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

It was only 53 days earlier!! I thought the Christmas season was supposed to start on 5th November? Wonder why the Christmas parade is apparently not starting till the 9th? We don't come home till the 10th but would be rather annoyed if going 5th-8th.

Wonder what the chandeliers will look like, I'll be very intrigued to see these as I thought the arches looked lovely lit up but not so good during the day, especially as they blocked the view of the castle which is one of the most exciting things about entering the park - looking up Main Street and seeing the castle.

Very excited to hear that the Enhanted Fairytale Ceremony should return and with more characters!!

How could I forget that? Counting down the days!! :Pinkbounc

Oooh, it sounds really exciting! I hope it's true! I have to say, I do like the idea of the chandeliers better than the arches, because we'll still be able to see the castle! I never really liked the look of the arches during the daytime, although it did look gorgeous at night (at least in the photos I've seen). But yay, I'm really looking forward to it! :cloud9:

Also, I've just noticed on the official site that the Christmas parade is due to start on November 5th:

http://www.disneylandparis.com/uk/news/calendar/index.htm

So you two should definitely be alright! :)

Thanks for sharing, Iain! :)

Many thanks for the information Iain - sounds like it will be lovely. I, for one, will be delighted not to see the arches up!! :cheer2: And thank you too, Emma, for finding that link - it looks like Amy and I will get to see the Christmas Parade after all!! :flower:

Only 52 days to go!! :teeth:

Ooh, I can just feel everyone's excitement!!! Time to get out the Disney Christmas Carols CD I think!:rotfl:

Bexx said:
And thank you too, Emma, for finding that link - it looks like Amy and I will get to see the Christmas Parade after all!! :flower:
Yay!!!!
Only 52 days to go!! :teeth:
Personally I find people who count down the days a bit sad!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

All sounds good - just wish my Christmas Market was returning in Disney Village too - I asked Mr Entertainment if he could confirm whether or not it would be there this year - I can hope!

As for people counting down the days to their trips - don't get me started on those muppets!

WOW! the pictures in the link are amazing, it has really got me in the mood, arches...chandeliers, doesn't matter to me, its my first disney christmas and i can't wait! :hourglass 11 weeks today we will be on the plane! :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter