Christmas Stocking Exchange-CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Read this thread first, and acknowledge that you have read the rules....http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=52537153#post52537153

Do you like to see what type of goodies you receive in your stocking during Christmas time? Join us for this exchange where each person will fill a NEW Christmas stocking-(the cost of the stocking is not used as part of the exchange price). If you wish, you may wrap the gifts before adding them into your stocking. Put a note or card in with your exchange so that your pal knows who to thank.

Dates:
Names to be given to pals by-Tuesday 11/4
Send by date for 1st time participants in my exchanges-Friday 11/14
Second send by date-Saturday 11/22
*Exchange price range-$20.00 before shipping charges. And you MUST send me your d.c./tracking number right after sending off your exchange so that I can keep track of all mailings.
***When signing up, I will let you know your send by date, along with any other info. or special mailing instructions.

This exchange is for smaller items that you can put into the stocking. Please send all new items, and nothing homemade.

To sign up, please pm me the following info.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to send internationally via Air Mail-Yes or No-
Are you able to be an ELF if needed-Yes or No-
*What are some presents that would be on your wish list that are within the exchange price range-
*Do you have any allergies/dislikes-
*What are some holidays snacks & drinks that you enjoy-
*What are your hobbies/collections-
*Feel free to jot down some info. that might be helpful to your pal when purchasing your gift.

I'm in...sending my PM...and Kogo if you need an exchanger, I will happily mail to Canada this time.

Anyone else want to join in?

If sign ups are slow, I will be closing this exchange early. I saw a lot of different Christmas items out when I went shopping yesterday. The Halloween items should be on clearance, and if the Christmas things are not yet out in your stores, they should be coming out this week, I think. Stocking stuffer items do not need to be Christmas related.

Anyone else want to join in?

If sign ups are slow, I will be closing this exchange early. I saw a lot of different Christmas items out when I went shopping yesterday. The Halloween items should be on clearance, and if the Christmas things are not yet out in your stores, they should be coming out this week, I think. Stocking stuffer items do not need to be Christmas related.

We have had fully decorated stores for the last 2 weeks. Halloween and Fall related decorations weren't given much room this year. Probably why I felt the need to decorate early..:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter