***Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
I have started to send out some names which will be handed out over the next few days. But if you wish to recieve your pals name, pm me.
Have fun everyone and remember the send by date is-
November 4th. :santa: :santa: :santa:

I just got home from work and was I surprised to see this thread. I know I work long hours but not that many. :lmao:

Send me my names anytime :thumbsup2

Thanks for my name patsy...ill start shopping! Sign ups were quick weren't they?lol

Thanks Patsy :thumbsup2

Does anyone have Christmas candy out yet? :confused3 So far I haven't seen any because the stores want to sell through the Halloween/Fall candy first. I know we are putting out our candy the 30th and 31st.

we do...we have candy, wrapping paper, cards, decorations...seems they decided to stock it all in september!!!

Got my name!! I'll be shopping tomorrow or Thursday!!! :banana: :cheer2:
Kimba

KimRaye said:
I got nuttin. Can you send now? :confused3

I didn't match up the second half of the names yet. So if you had signed up late last night or today, I will send your names out tomorrow.

I did my shopping last night. Now to get the stuff all together and send out either Friday or Saturday.

well im shopped out! ive toured the whole town for a christmas stocking and of course found several too choose from in the last store i went into...typical...got loads of nice stuff though!

This may sound silly, but we are supposed to fit what we pick out IN a stocking, yes?

One of the items I picked out is a little big and I am not sure if I will find a stocking for it. Hmmmm.

Got both of our names though. We are off tomorrow to get the rest of the stuff for them. I think I have a good idea. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter