Christmas with the little ones PTR

figaro2

Mouseketeer
Hi!
I've been waiting for so long to start this PTR (since we booked in August!) now it's a officially 1month today til we set off I can't wait any longer!
I got the Disney bug in July and began randomly pricing up trips then when my mum found out her and nearly everybody else we know decided to join us lol (my mum can't resist a Disney trip!)
So we are staying at the Cheyenne from 15th November for four nights and five days! :)

Cast -

Me - Becki, 23, Disney and dlp obsessed! I've lost count but I'm somewhere around 10 trips now

DH - Stuart, also 23, 2nd trip, I converted him 2 years ago when we took our first Disney trip together!

DS1 - Jesse, age 3, obsessed with toy story and lion king (and batman, spiderman and power rangers but lets not get in to that!) 1st ever trip!

DS2 - Teddy aged 5months (will be 6months when we go) 1st trip!

Also

My mum - Lynn, gets more excited than I do and fits in as many trips as she can, I've lost count now lol

My sister - Sammi, 20 also a massive Disney obsessive

My sister - Brit, 12 (will turn the big 13 while we're there!) been on more trips than me possibly

And also joining us is our family friend Charlie and her son Nicholas who is 4 think this is their 2nd trip

Coming next plans and travel bags!

1 month wow that will fly by its almost 1 month since our last trip!

I cant wait to hear about your trip and how you got on with the little ones. Have you managed to find a snow suit for them?

xxx

tinks_1989 said:
1 month wow that will fly by its almost 1 month since our last trip!

I cant wait to hear about your trip and how you got on with the little ones. Have you managed to find a snow suit for them?

xxx

My mums bought teddy a grey bear one from tesco which iv been using already for school run when it's frosty. Iv seen a dino one in next I like for Jess though! Iv been writing lists of everything I need to get! xx

*Update*

Was going to take pics of the bags etc tonight but got too involved in gods of the arena.. So will do that tomorrow when Jesse is at nursery.

So plans!

We don't have things set in stone just a rough idea as with the kids I don't want to be either boring them or overwhelming them!

Wednesday 14th nov - will be setting off when DH finishes work, collecting Jess from the inlaws where he'll be staying for a couple of days before we go, straight on the motorway down to ashford premier inn!

Thursday 15th nov - booked the tunnel for 6am so hope to be up and off early and hopefully getting to dlp around lunchtime, we plan to spend the afternoon just 'our' family of me DH and the boys as I want jess to explore and not have to wait for everyone else to decide what they want to do, meet back up with the group for dinner at Annettes (first night tradition)

Friday 16th nov - my sisters birthday, think we are thinking of doing dlh breakfast this day not too sure yet. Will be spending the day with the group as far as I know, Birthday dinner is booked at cafe mickey

Saturday 17th nov - im assuming this day will be busy so plan to take it easy and do some shows in the studios, back to the room for a nap for the kids early afternoon. The group are off to blue lagoon for dinner but myself and DH are not too keen on the menu so were thinking pizza planet (if it's open) for our boys. Want to try and stay in the park til 10pm

Sunday 18th nov - again assuming it will be busier so up for emh then back to the Cheyenne for a nap around 12ish, we have inventions Sunday brunch booked for 2pm which we are excited about so will go to this then back to the parks and try to stay til closing again. Will most likely get an EOS or Caseys for dinner after our brunch!

Monday 19th nov - we leave today but not til tea time, today will be spent repeating favourites and last minute shopping. Goodbye early dinner at Annette's (again tradition) back to ashford premier inn

Tuesday 20th nov - drive back home to Huddersfield :(

*trip bags*

So I finally got around to taking pictures of these today,

D50262A4-846F-4512-83A9-A3D8799AFE6A-11864-0000096A616920EA.jpg

So these are for Jesse and Nicholas!
They also have a mickey sticker book each not pictured.

There's is

Jake colour and carry set
Toy story matching pairs cards
Sticker sheet
Mickey colour in jigsaw
Make your own cars character
And lots of Disney sweets!
Just need some drinks and bits to put in now!

Oh and I thought I'd add a pic of my LOs, nice to put a face to a name!

Teddy
8C15D2F1-182A-4588-9102-4EED342399A2-11864-0000096B3DAE8417.jpg

Jesse and DH
13750D62-F887-4ECB-A2C9-56482A042326-11886-0000096DD0502588.jpg

Me!
7304CC72-F0CF-4111-991B-03592F5BC50F-11886-0000096DDC88EA22.jpg

4 weeks today!!!

Your boys are cuties. Love reading your plans. Annettes before we leave is tradition with us too. Dont forget the fleecy blankets for the boys. We were over last November and Dd was fine walking (6) but Ds would have been perished in the buggy without his thick blanket and to be honest it wasnt even as cold i thought it would be.

kizzabel said:
Your boys are cuties. Love reading your plans. Annettes before we leave is tradition with us too. Dont forget the fleecy blankets for the boys. We were over last November and Dd was fine walking (6) but Ds would have been perished in the buggy without his thick blanket and to be honest it wasnt even as cold i thought it would be.

Aw thanks :)
I'm planning to take some blankets for the pram and my own bedding for the crib too, I'm hoping it's abit milder than last time, we went in nov 2010 and it was pretty cold then! x

They goody bags are great.

Seems like you have pretty much everything planned now :)

tinks_1989 said:
They goody bags are great.

Seems like you have pretty much everything planned now :)

It's just counting the days now!
I bought a mickey notebook though and (as I am an obsessive list maker) have written all the bits I need to get/pack it's just ticking them off and organising!! x

figaro2 said:
It's just counting the days now!
I bought a mickey notebook though and (as I am an obsessive list maker) have written all the bits I need to get/pack it's just ticking them off and organising!! x

I have a mickey note book I wrote everything I then take it with us and wrote trip report notes
In it :)

tinks_1989 said:
I have a mickey note book I wrote everything I then take it with us and wrote trip report notes
In it :)

That's what I'm planning to do :)
I'm just trying to workout how much spends we will have and what clothes I need to buy the boys etc at the moment! x

tinks_1989 said:
That's a tough one ;)

I can't decide what to pack! Last time it was pretty cold, but one day was a lot warmer and we didn't need coats!
Suppose layers are the key! x

I know, its only three weeks now and its not that cold here. I'm not sure what to pack either. Its a difficult one.:confused3:confused3

On the other hand its coming closer all the time and I'm very excited :cheer2:

threegoodfairies said:
I know, its only three weeks now and its not that cold here. I'm not sure what to pack either. Its a difficult one.:confused3:confused3

On the other hand its coming closer all the time and I'm very excited :cheer2:

Think I'm just going to take jesses new coat and get him a bodywarmer incase it's warmer and he can wear hoodies under it! Need to get him some boots too and some pjs x

I've got him some pJ's with Mickey Mouse on :dance3::dance3:

And Britt a onesy with minnie mouse heads on so cute :cheer2:

and of coures Teddy's chip and dale ones

Sooo my sister got her dream pass today and also a free one for Jesse!
This gives us a better discount and free pram hire so were pretty happy with that!
3 weeks to go :)

figaro2 said:
Sooo my sister got her dream pass today and also a free one for Jesse!
This gives us a better discount and free pram hire so were pretty happy with that!
3 weeks to go :)

Is it only dream passes you get free pram higher or all annual passes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter