Churches in Orlando?

plutoplanet

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there are any Protestant churches -preferably American baptist or southern baptist - in orlando that are very close to Disney world? I'm sure there's plenty of churches in orlando but it's being close to Disney that's the thing. I know I can look it up but I was hoping for ones people like or know are nice and good. When we go to Disney we will be gone on a Sunday too so I want to make sure we have a plan of where to have church. My dad says it is ok to miss a week because we will be away on a trip but I don't think it's good to miss and if there is one close to WDW then we should go. Thanks

Wow thanks so much for the link it's like they have everything! I'm going to look into three of them to see what they are like and then ask my dad if we can go to one of them. Thanks a lot :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter