• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella Royal Table and dining plan

Isabelle12345

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I have read that CRT is 2 TS credit but that tax and gratuity are included
If we go for dinner, have an alcoholic drink (or specialty drink for the kids) it would make it a good use of the dining plan

84$+15$=99$, +tx and tips 18% = 128$ /2 = 64$ per credit for an adult

Am I assuming this right?
Still an expansive meal at two credits even with tips included - but if we have to pay tips over the two dining credits then it just wouldn’t be worth it…
Any experience with this?

I agree. You can get a better value at some other table service.... for example at character buffet you can get a $61 meal plus a $15 beverage, but then you have to add on the tax and gratuity for each meal and with a large family that can add up. I think if you like to dine in the castle it's not as bad a value as some make it out to be at CRT with the tax and gratuity included.

I'm not familiar with the dining plan, but when I tried to check availability today at CRT on MDE for an upcoming visit as we thought of going here for the first time ever, the price kept changing. hat was odd is that the lunch menu showed the price to be $84 per person (plus T&G). But once I initiated an available reservation time slot, the price jumped to $102 per person (plus T&G) on the next screen under something labeled "order summary." That did not happen with any other reservation I made. Not sure what I did wrong if anything, so I cancelled the whole thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter