Cinderella's Glass Coach

melissadanny2003

Earning My Ears
I'm planning an evening wedding at the wedding Pavilion at 6pm. I was also planning on using Cinderella's Glass Coach. My question is.... Where will the guest be? Do they wait inside the Pavillion and sI show up in the coach or do I show up in the coach and they wait outside then we all walk in together? Or do I show up in the coach then I go to my dressing area and wait till the wedding starts?

You can either have the guests standing outside when you arrive, or have them already inside, then you do your grand entrance in the Pavilion, and they would see you and your husband depart in the coach for your staged exit. I think that most people just arrive quietly, then do the grand entrance inside the pavilion, then the public departure, but it's entirely up to you.
Cheers!
Heather W

For our vow renewal in January, we did things non-traditional.

We had our guests waiting outside the pavilion to greet us on our arrival. The parents of my flower girl and Jr. bridesmaid really appreciated this as did the grandparents of our son.

Our guests then entered the pavilion while we went to the private vestibule.

Our staged exit was done with the guests waving good bye. But when we returned the guests were already back inside the pavilion for pictures.

Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter