• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cindy Breakfast Advice Request

Sunkissed

DIS Veteran
So, I gave up on getting a PS for our Dec. trip, but I would really like to make one (2 adults) for our May '05 trip, specifically Sunday May 15 or Monday May 16 (Departure Day). Can any vets give me an idea on how difficult it may be? Thanks! :sunny:

i tried my darnest for this past may and had no luck.

:confused:

I'm no expert but I just phoned this am for the first time and got the last seating of 5 for our Feb trip. I read alot of the experts advice on this site and just prayed and tried to remember them. I called starting at 6:58 and heard we are closed and hung up and redialed. Got it again and hung up and tried again and got in. When I called the 3rd time it was exactly 7:00 on CNN. I was on hold for 10 minutes and got it. I was just lucky though. I called back after I had hung up to see if I could get a later one and to see if they were all booked and they were.
I believed it before but now for SURE, it gets booked by 7:10.

Hope this helps.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I called Monday morning and got CRT for 2/6/05. I called 407-wdw-dine on Sunday night. Then at exactly 7:00 am I dialed with 0 wait time. Just keep trying.....

I concure with arkansasdisneyfan as I, too, called Monday a.m. for 2/6 - began dialing at 6:59 - got "we are closed" - hung up & hit redial - twice - 3rd time got the greeting - hit 1, then 1 again - got a very nice young man that booked our party of 6 for 8:30 a.m. (hey, arkansasdisneyfan - wave to us!!)

I ALSO tried this morning as I needed a back-up PS. Same thing only I was calling from both my cell and home phone. Funny, there is a delay on the cell and, though I was alternating the redials - a CM answered on BOTH LINES AT THE SAME TIME - so I hung up the home phone and made another PS on my cell (no long distance fees)!

How bazzare was that for the first times I had ever tried? Anyway, I now find that I DO NOT NEED the 10:20 PS I made this morning (for Wed 2/9) if someone is in need? I have not yet cancelled them. Not sure how this works - do I give someone the PS number and they call and change the 'charge info' and PS name?

I, too, used the 1 & 1 method this past September for our PS. I got everyone I wanted and was never placed on hold.

Don't give up. We called on the way down to WDW for our trip . The lady told me many cancel 48hrs before so they can get their deposit back. So keep trying.

Thanks for the advice! I posted from work and didnt have my lovely guidebooks with me, so I was unsure of crowds, etc.

I will definitely try the "redial", 1, 1 tip! It may have saved me some time while making PSs for next month, but oh well...Besides, I got to enjoy that lovely soundtrack loop! :D

Thanks again! :sunny:

What date were you looking for in Dec? I have a ressie I need to cancel.

:wave:

Beca

Actually, I decided to spare my boyfriend from CRT for our Dec. trip, since it's his birthday/Christmas gift.

I did get him to agree to go with me when we return with friends in May '05, either the 15th or 16th.

Thanks, though!:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter