Cindys Dinner and Reservations

Disney8704

<font color=deeppink>I so need to do that!<br><fon
I was looking around on the menus and according to Cindys Dinner you have to pay for it when you are making reservations. Now if I am using the dining plan credits for it how would I go about paying for it when I go make the reservations?

If I remember correctly, they take a deposit on your credit card. Last year it was $10 per adult and $5 per child. Then when you go and use your credits - they will credit the charges back to your card. I'm not sure the exact deposit price for this year but I'm sure it works in much the same way.

I did it in March.....they took my credit card number and the fact that I was using DDP but did not charge anything to my card. I was told that the card would be charged in full if I didnt chow up.

edited because what a funny type-o lol......I was told it would be charged in full if I didnt show up.

They do take your credit card number, but don't charge it unless you're a no-show for your dinner (without calling to cancel first).

They do take your Credit Card #, and you must tell them you are using the Dining Plan, or they will charge the card per # of people you reserved....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter