Cindy's Gala Feast

tinkerbell81284

Got Pixie Dust?
I was just wondering if anyone's been lately to the 1900 Park Fare's Cinderella's Gala Feast. I've been there for breakfast but not for dinner yet. I have a PS for 6:45pm on 11/17.

Tink

I have not been lately, but the time we did go was over a year ago and I thought it was one of the best buffets food-wise that we have had. The character interaction was also good and the whole atmosphere seemed a llittle more "calm" than the average character meal, but maybe we just got lucky!

I think you will enjoy it.:D

We were there in March 04, and I agree with 3 for me - buffet was really good, and character interaction was structured, but not hurried. Also, if you have to wait for your seating, the GF lobby is really a great place to sit for a while.

Have fun!

That's what I was hoping for! Thanks! Last time I went for breakfast it was great except I didn't have enough time to wait for the Mad Hatter to come to my table... I had a KTTK tour that morning!

Tink princess:

We were there in July and it was one of our favorite character meals. The buffet was one of the best and the interaction was great. It also seemed a lot calmer and quieter than most of the other character meals. We'll definitely be back July 2005.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter