Circle Journal COMPLETE

Yea Ann! Im glad youre off the fence or not ever supposed to be there!

I will be using the Mickey Mouse 8x8 album by EK Success, its the same stle NM used for MAW.
I cant wait to start this but I know I should do DHS first.

Disney CJ:
Title:
Most Memorable Character Moment
DSC_0788.jpg

intro page:
DSC_0789.jpg

I made the sign in page look like a bulletin board
DSC_0790.jpg

Pages, I did a 4 page layout here. One page for each kid:
DSC_0791.jpg

DSC_0792.jpg

DSC_0793.jpg

DSC_0794.jpg

Wow... thanks for the examples Buffy. I enjoyed taking a peek. Sure does help those of us who have not done a CJ. I am a visual person, so it really gets things in perspective for myself.

your welcome. I'm a visual too, seeing things really helped me. I have more but the camera battery died before I could get them uploaded so I'll do more tomorrow night.

Those are so neat! Thank you for sharing!

I would like to ask your permission to use some of the secret sister questions for my CJ. Its a getting to know you, Disney style combined with kind of a 10 questions or whatever will fit. I dont want to infringe if its not ok.

Those are so neat! Thank you for sharing!

I would like to ask your permission to use some of the secret sister questions for my CJ. Its a getting to know you, Disney style combined with kind of a 10 questions or whatever will fit. I dont want to infringe if its not ok.

I'm pretty sure I can say that BAMB will say "no worries". The questions are a combination of many questions that have been asked thru all the SS swaps, just condensed into one place. She won't mind. :)

nope, I don't mind!

One of the girls in a CJ group did a interview type theme, like for a job. But I made mine more like an FBI surveillance file. I'll have to see if I can find pics of the page I did, it turned out really cute!

ok i so want to do this but still have a few questions. and i'm sure they have been asked before but maybe i'm not getting it. so bear with me please.

a.i pick a topic right? -having trouble with this. i want it to be something disney, but want it to do with my little man. my 2 favorite things.
b.i find a book and i do a cover page, a sign in page with some sort of tags and then do i do the first layouts before it goes out?
c.then who do i mail it to? and who's do i get?
d.how long do i have once i get someone's book?
e.and what happens to my book after person #2 gets it? do they pass it on to person #3?
f.how long before the whole thing is complete? and do i not see it again until the very end?
g.does it have to have page protectors? because i have a really neat one that looks like the one buffy used in her pics.- which i love by the way. thanks for doing that for us first timers.

thanks guys.

a.i pick a topic right? -having trouble with this. i want it to be something disney, but want it to do with my little man. my 2 favorite things.You could pick something like "Boys best Disney things", or ask everyone to use Disney stuff for their pages
b.i find a book and i do a cover page, a sign in page with some sort of tags and then do i do the first layouts before it goes out?That's right! That way if anyone is confused by your "rules" (mine were way OTT!) they can see from your layout what you're getting at
c.then who do i mail it to? and who's do i get? You mail to the next person in the circle - you'll be told who that is - EVERY time. You receive a book from the person before you - again, same every time. So you only have one address to worry about (unless you're doing postcards)
d.how long do i have once i get someone's book?its generally one month - we mail on about 15th of the month
e.and what happens to my book after person #2 gets it? do they pass it on to person #3?That's right. You don't see your book until everyone has completed their layout. Its so exciting!
f.how long before the whole thing is complete? and do i not see it again until the very end?As many months as there are poeple, plus a bit extra for the odd late mailing:rolleyes1 So maybe a year. You know its complete (for you) when you get your book back and have none to mail out.
g.does it have to have page protectors? because i have a really neat one that looks like the one buffy used in her pics.- which i love by the way. thanks for doing that for us first timers.I'd recommend them, but I use them for everything anyway. If you have an album you want to use which doesn't have pps, that's your choice - make sure its well wrapped and it should be OK, but if accidents happen there's not much we can do:sad2:

Does this help? I was really daunted when I signed up for my first but I absolutely loved it:goodvibes

thanks mazda it does help a lot. i'm just so unsure. i want to be can't make up my mind.
did i read somewhere that there is a pic of yourself that goes somewhere? like on the sign it tag maybe? or am i imagining things??

and completly off topic i have the best pic for you. can't wait to print it off and get it in the mail to you! just wait till you see it!:goodvibes

Mazda, I have to tell you that I finally broke into my McVitties last night!
They tasted so good and I actually wished I had tea to dunk them in!:goodvibes

The idea for the postcards was to use them as tags. Im going to make a pocket for the inside cover and put ones of AZ in there and everyone can take one or two and then leave one as their tag with info on the back.
If anyone wants to mail them I'll send a postcard anywhere. I think the furthest Ive ever sent one to is Algeria. So Im up for doing both, whatever you all want.

TA Bamb and AWM! Im in the process of formulating questions. The pages sound very clever!

How about "A boys view of Disney(land, world, etc) totally different than a girls pov!:goodvibes

nope, I don't mind!

One of the girls in a CJ group did a interview type theme, like for a job. But I made mine more like an FBI surveillance file. I'll have to see if I can find pics of the page I did, it turned out really cute!

I have that journal at my house right now. Let me know if you want me to post a picture of your page.

Rebecca

I would love to see those examples. I have actualy planned in my head to do file folders for my sign in tags with a few questions inside.

thanks mazda it does help a lot. i'm just so unsure. i want to be can't make up my mind.
did i read somewhere that there is a pic of yourself that goes somewhere? like on the sign it tag maybe? or am i imagining things??

and completly off topic i have the best pic for you. can't wait to print it off and get it in the mail to you! just wait till you see it!:goodvibes

yes, you can put a picture of yourself on your tag so make sure you have enough copies for everyones tags.

I got confused with PCs - I thought we'd send one from our own area when we did that person's CJ, so they can see how far its got (and it would help with the waiting;) ) Or maybe that's a whole separate swap!

OT Holly - I can't wait to see it!:goodvibes

Mazda- Happy New year!
Just wanted to say that Ive been thinking about your PC idea and I like that too! I will do both cuz it will be a cool way of tracking!
When we start this do we get a list of everyones addys? Or will that be possible to get?

We don't have a Yahoo groups page yet, right? I want to make sure I'm not missing something. Sometimes I see through:3dglasses colored eyes...:laughing:

Happy New Year! (we have 9 hours to go.......)

We don't have a yahoo group yet - once we've all got topics that would need to be sorted.

We don't normally have a list of all addresses but as, for safety, I'd recommend putting your own name and address somewhere in your book (in case of PO meltdown:rolleyes1 ) each person will have the address of the person whose book they are working on as well as who they will be sending to IYSWIM. (I'll just ask my swap buddy to PM me the address as I need it;) )

Let me have a think and I'll maybe put an opt-in on the signups in case not everyone wants to do PCs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter