Circus McGurkus new menu

tony67

DIS Veteran
https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/things-to-do/dining/circus-mcgurkus-cafe-stoo-pendous

So Circus McGurkus has finally reopened after a total overhaul and new menu.

They hype of the influencers has finally died down. So has anyone been and what do they think?
Everything looks surprisingly good - especially compared to what it was.

I wonder what venue is next for an overhaul, or will this be it?
Universal seems to really be stepping up their food options, and although not cheap, seems reasonable for a theme park.

Universal really looks to be making an effort to provide more than just burgers and chickie tendies. Really looking forward to trying this next trip!

I really like that they are giving other options and some more healthy ones at that. Although there are times when I really want some good chicken tenders and French fries.:rolleyes1

I tried several of the items during the OI meetup and was very disappointed - they set it up as a buffet though so not quite the same as ordering it fresh.

I did not get a chance to go back for anything other than the corn dog - and that was really good.

I will be sure to try it on my next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter