• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cirque de Soleil--La Noube

IamCanadian

<font color=blue>Is lurking no more!
Is the theatre accessible for people travelling with an ECV? We would be able to transfer from the ECV to a regular theatre seat. Is there place to store the ECV (in the lobby) during the performance?

IamCanadian said:
Is the theatre accessible for people travelling with an ECV? We would be able to transfer from the ECV to a regular theatre seat. Is there place to store the ECV (in the lobby) during the performance?

I have seen the show three times and have done it a little differently each time.

You first line up at the elevator door outside. The elevator takes you to the floor indicated on the ticket you purchased. You can either park the ECV at the wheelchair accessible parking space, if you purchased a wheelchair seat/space, OR, if you can transfer, you can have the usher drive the ECV away for parking in the lobby while you watch the show from a regular seat, if that is the type of ticket you purchased. They bring it back just minutes before the show ends so you can get to the elevator through the crowd easily.

IamCanadian said:

i wouldn't worry. they'll just tell you what to do when you get there.

for us when we went last year w/my rollator (4-wheeled walker w/a seat), our seats were toward the back center. i was asked to leave it in the passageway behind the last row, off where it wouldn't be in the way of the crowd walking through. i'll bet an ecv would fit ok there, too, or they'll have some other place. you're going to LOVE the show!

dj

My only advice is to arrive early- we've sometimes had long waits for the elevator since there is an attendant that goes up/down to accompany each party to their seat. The w/c spaces have an awesome view but your guest sits in a folding type chair. As others have mentioned, the show is incredible and well worth it. Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter