Cirque du Soleil, cheaper than $67

smccune

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone new of cheaper place to get tickets to Cirque du Soleil? Disney sells them for $67. Does anyone know of a quantity discount (I need 7 adults + 1 child)?

Any information would be appriciated!

----------------------
Steven McCune

If you have an annual pass, there is a $20 discount. There are limited performances and dates for this discount. It may just be this month, September 2001.
CINDY

The AP Holder discount is only good through September 30th and not available on all shows. Also, the discount is good only for the AP holder and one guest, so you would have to have at least 4 AP Holders for your party. There are no AP discounts on children's tickets.

Discounts for Cirque are very rare. The show is very good and worth every penny of the full price. That being said, thankfully I am an AP holder and went to the show with discounted tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter