Cirque Du Soleil

KJo719

DIS Veteran
How far in advance should I make reservations for La Nouba? We'll be going in July and are planning on attending the show the Friday night of our trip.
Thanks,
Kathy

They start selling tickets six months before, so I would call as soon as possible. We will be there in July, and I ordered our tickets in January. We're going to the 9 pm show on Thursday, July 17th, and we can't wait. I've heard it's awesome.

The phone number is: 407-939-7719

If you go to the Disney official website, you can see the seating chart and get an idea where they'll put you.

Have a great time :Pinkbounc

Just a bit of information for you. If you want seats up close to the stage you will need to wait, as strange as that sounds. The way they sell the seats is that they start selling the upper level seats first. When most of those are sold they move down and sell the lower level seats. I found this to be a very strange way to sell seats. I waited until a couple of weeks before my trip and got second row center seats. A friend of mine got great lower level seats the day of the performance. They went to the box office that afternoon and picked them up.

Good Luck and enjoy the show! It's amazing, I've seen it twice.

Thanks for the info. How late do you think I should wait to call to make sure I can get tickets for the show we want to attend? Are there usually tickets available for weekend shows in the summer up until a few weeks before?
Thanks again!

You could call now to see what's available. If you don't like what they offer call back sometime later. That's something else I forgot to mention. When you call and ask for x number of seats a computer pulls up that number of seats somewhere in the theater. If you do not like those seats the cast member on the phone can not or will not search for other seats. I called back around 20 times before I got my second row seats. My last call was about a week before I went. Also as a side note; I got front row seats to one of their shows in Vegas about 4 days prior. Every time I check the only seats that were available were way in the back. Then 4 days prior - FRONT ROW! I think they must have been holding some seats back for some reason that they released at the last minute. I was lucky enough to be there to snag them.

Don't get discouraged. Be patient. I believe I'll pay off in the end.
And truth be told... There really isn't a bad seat in the house.

Good Luck!

txdznydude
thanks for your advice. I decided to call just to see what would come up. For June 25th..the cat 2's that came up were 2nd row right behind the cat 1's and just to the left of them. I was so excited. They seem like the best possible cat 2 tickets!! YIPPEE!!!thanks again :)

G R E A T !!!!!!

I'm glad it worked out for you! I hope you enjoy the show, it's truly amazing.

Have A Magical Day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter