• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

City Pass Deal?

5 Disney Fans

DIS Veteran
we are considering a trip to Disneyland next summer. My DH would like to go to Universal also... I just went to the Universal Website and saw the City Pass Deal. We are planning on going for a week and wanted to do Disneyland, CA, Universal, and maybe the zoo. Seaworld would be a bonus but it just sounds like so much "touring" for a week. Anyway, I was interested to get other people's opinions on the "deal". I cut and pasted but the pictures didn't come over. Basically it is 3 day parkhopper for Disney, 1 Day at Universal (and another day free), One day at Seaworld and one day at either the San Diego Zoo or Wild Animal park. The cost is $235/Adult and $189/kid.

Five Famous Attractions at One Amazing Price!

Visit Southern California’s top attractions for less than $40 per day!

You’ll save $94 off the combined adult admission prices to Disneyland® Resort, Universal Studios Hollywood, SeaWorld® San Diego, and more.

CityPass gives you 6 days of fun and adventure at these parks. You get a full 14-day period to conveniently enjoy it all.

PLUS, receive exclusive bonuses when you buy online from us!

Your Southern California CityPass® includes:

3-Day Park Hopper® for...

&

Plus 1-day Passes for...
&
Plus 1-day at either...

OR

All with the convenience of one ticket purchase!

And at one special price:

Where did you find this deal....with the extra bonus day?

I have looked for months now & we are doing a 10 day trip & adding LegoLand to our adventures. Yes, it will probably be alot...but we are from Illinois, so we won't get to California but once in a lifetime.

The cheapest that I have found is Costco (don't remember the exact prices, so I won't even guess). Now if you are not a member they add a 5% fee, but even with that its cheaper.

The one thing that I have heard you have to watch for is the fine print from where you buy from....for example if you were to buy this from Disneyland - you have to visit Disneyland 1st, if you buy from Universal - you have to visit Universal 1st, etc. Even some of the Travel places have fine print of where you have to visit 1st. I have been told on these boards that w/Costco - there are no restrictions.

Hope this helps - but let me know where you found the adding on a free day - may be something to look into.:confused3

That offer is available from the Universal Studios website. The fine print says if you use Print At Home you must redeem at Universal Studios first but if you have it sent to you via mail or fed ex I believe is the actual shipping option you can use it anywhere first.

HTH

That offer is available from the Universal Studios website. The fine print says if you use Print At Home you must redeem at Universal Studios first but if you have it sent to you via mail or fed ex I believe is the actual shipping option you can use it anywhere first.

HTH

That is the fine print I read also. FedEx cost is $14 I just now saw the fine fine print though that said tickets are valid until January 2008. I need them for summer 2008!!! Darnit!

http://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/index.html?__source=USMN.GNAV

Multi-Day Multi-Park Tickets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Southern California CityPass®

Save $94 off the combined adult entrance price of 5 Famous Attractions!
Best value for your Southern California vacation!

Limited time, exclusive bonuses with each CityPass: Get a FREE second day visit to Universal Studios Hollywood plus a FREE priority boarding pass for the world famous Studio Tour.

You will only receive these exclusive bonuses when you purchase your CityPass in this online ticket store.

Southern California CityPass includes:

Disneyland® and Disney's California Adventure. 3-day Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket for three days admission to both parks with between-park privileges.

Universal Studios HollywoodSM. 1-day General Admission to The Entertainment Capital of L.A.

SeaWorld® San Diego. 1-Day Admission.

San Diego Zoo® or San Diego Zoo's Wild Animal Park. Your choice of 1-day admission to either park.
CityPass delivers six days of unforgettable fun and adventure at a savings of over 28% -- with 14 days to take it all in. Valid for 14 consecutive days.

Exclusive Bonus 1: FREE second day:

Free ticket to return to Universal Studios Hollywood (valid for 3 days after your initial visit).

Your free ticket will be issued at the Hollywood Ticket Outlet (located inside Universal Studios Hollywood) when picking up your CityPass booklet.

Free ticket only valid for the CityPass owner.
Exclusive Bonus 2: FREE Studio Tour priority boarding pass:

Receive a priority pass that allows you to pre-board the world-famous Universal Studios Hollywood Studio Tour!

Your Studio Tour priority access will be issued at the Hollywood Ticket Outlet.
Exclusive Bonus 3: $100 in Savings Coupons:

Get over $100 in Universal Studios savings coupons for your visit.

You'll save on food, drinks and more at Universal Studios Hollywood and CityWalk.

Coupons valid for use through June 30, 2007.
Remember, these exclusive bonuses are ONLY available when you buy your Southern California CityPass here in the Universal Studios online ticket store.

If you purchase your Southern California CityPass using Print@Home ticketing, your ticket must be redeemed FIRST at Universal Studios Hollywood, where you will receive your tickets to the other attractions.

Tickets can be used any day through (and including) January 2, 2008.

Just a note

Costco.com has the Adult CityPass at $209
I am confident that they will have new CityPass for 2008, it has been going for a couple years now. I think last year it had Knotts instead of Universal.

Does anyone know if your name is on the tickets when you order from Costco? My sister has a membership and I do not. Can she order them for me? I know I can order for 5% more, but just wondering. Also, does anyone know how long it takes to get the tickets from Costco.com once ordered? I was thinking about doing the Universal site deal also, but after looking at the rides and such at Universal, I am not sure if it will even be a whole day park for us. Can't imagine us wanting to do a second day. With a 5, 6 and 9 year old it did not look like there was much at Universal for that age. Anyway, the trip is now in 3 weeks and I keep forgetting to order!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter