Citypass for Disneyland... Upgrade ticket?

MOM POPPINS

<font color=red>I keep getting SOUVENIRS (wink) wh
Can I upgrade the 3 day hopper for Disneyland to a 5 day hopper? I am considering buying the Citypasses that include the 3 day hopper.. but wanted to know if it was upgradeable? Thanks! :wave2:

You will redeem the CityPass booklet voucher for a regular 3-day park hopper bonus ticket, and they are upgradeable. I called guest services to make sure because I want to pick up and upgrade mine the night we arrive before we check in to the hotel to receive the AP discount.

Hi Karlyrocks,
Did they say what the $$ value of the city pass 3 day hopper was?
I was wondering how the discount effects the price of upgrade.

thanks

I was told that it would be the regular gate price of $159! Not bad considering I only paid $165 for the CityPass through costco.com. Of course, CM's have a high rate of giving out incorrect information, so I will believe it when I see it. We are checking in to DLH on Aug. 28 (first day of value season), getting an AP rate of $750 inc. tax for 5 nights, and it will only cost me $50 to upgrade to the AP. :cool1:

I just emailed disneyland the same question and YES they are upgradeable to a 4 or 5 day park hopper. Here is our response:

Thank you for your e-mail to the Disneyland Resort.

You will be pleased to know that you may upgrade your City Pass tickets to additional days. Visit any one of our Ticket Booths to make this adjustment.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write. We hope you will have the opportunity to visit the Disneyland Resort soon and trust your visit will be pleasant in all regards.

Sincerely,

Linda Trump
Disneyland Resort
Guest Communications

When I sent an email asking for the exact price difference, however, all I got was a ticketing phone number to call.

Hope this helps.

I have corresponded with Linda Trump before and got a similar response, although she seemed to confused with the city pass, as if she did not know it.

I got the disinct impression that the messages that I got were computer generated, because every time I asked a tricky question I would get referred to the phone number. :rolleyes: As I am in Australia, I haven't called the phone number yet.

It seems all so vague!

Looks like I will have to ring and find out once and for all!!

karylrocks said:
I was told that it would be the regular gate price of $159! Not bad considering I only paid $165 for the CityPass through costco. Of course, CM's have a high rate of giving out incorrect information, so I will believe it when I see it. We are checking in to DLH on Aug. 28 (first day of value season), getting an AP rate of $750 inc. tax for 5 nights, and it will only cost me $50 to upgrade to the AP.

Sooooo... What's the REAL scoop on the CityPass Upgrade? Did they let you change it to 4 or 5 nights? How much more did it cost you for the upgrade?
I hope you trip is/was wonderful!! Some day, I'm going to stay onsite...for now, I'm too practical and just thrilled to be at the happiest place on earth!!!! :Pinkbounc

Has anyone done this? What's the cost? My understanding when you "upgrade" is that you pay the full price so am wondering what the real damage $ is.

My parents saw these city passes and are thinking of buying them. I agree they are a great deal if you want to go to Knotts Berry FArm and the zoo. I don't want to go to either of these.

I was also thinking of maybe 2 days at Sea World? Anyone with experience here? Is there enough to do there to cover 2 days? They're only open 10-6 so I think 2 days would be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter