CL AKL and moving

tlwfun89

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if we have a reservation for a 3 night in 2 bedroom at animal kingdom jambo and than a 1 night CL if we will have to move or what we need to ask to see about staying in the same part of the room without having to move our stuff when we change to Club Level

There are five CL 2BRs and you must reserve CL to get one. if you have a 2BR savanna view, standard view, or value and then one night in a CL room, you need to move because the CL rooms are, in fact, different rooms from all those other classifications. Possibly you might request when there just staying in your original room and be given access to the CL lounge but I do not know if the hotel will do that. You cannot make that request through Member Services.

Does anyone know if we have a reservation for a 3 night in 2 bedroom at animal kingdom jambo and than a 1 night CL if we will have to move or what we need to ask to see about staying in the same part of the room without having to move our stuff when we change to Club Level

Check into your CL room first AM for access to the lounge even before your CL room is ready.

:earsboy: Bill

Are your first 3 nights also Concierge level? If so, then you have a chance that you may be able to stay in 'that' part of the room. I think it would be a 1 in 5 chance, lol.

Good luck with this. I am staying there in February and hoping for a third night.

We only have the last night at CL but the previous 3 nights are a 2 bedroom. So From what I am understanding we will have to move even if we have a 2 bedroom lock off the 1st three nights?

Check into your CL room first AM for access to the lounge even before your CL room is ready.

:earsboy: Bill

Thanks for the advice that is what we were thinking for the continental breakfast and to hang around the resort a bit that last night

We only have the last night at CL but the previous 3 nights are a 2 bedroom. So From what I am understanding we will have to move even if we have a 2 bedroom lock off the 1st three nights?

All the AKV CL rooms are on the 6th floor of Jambo, right above the lobby. They are the only rooms in the entire resort that are on that floor; the 5th floor is the highest floor everywhere else. The only other thing on the 6th floor is the CL lounge. You will probably have to move but might ask when there if the hotel will allow you to stay in room you have and use the CL lounge and services. I do not know if it can make that exception and undoubtedly will not be able to do so if your 2BR is needed for someone else that will be checking in. It is not an exception you can request through MS; if you want to keep existing room the only thing you could possibly do through it is cancel your CL night and reserve another night in the room category you have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter