CL at Swan - confused!

anne60

DIS Veteran
I am going to upgrade to club level with SPG points at check-in. Is there a certain floor that I will be put on just because I am in Club Level, or is it just that I will get access to the Club lounge?

We have booked a king bed standard view with the government rate, and I have requested a special view or balcony on the SPG web site and on the Swan site.

We plan to head over to the Swan early in the morning to check in, as we are spending our first night out by the airport.

If I do not get a complimentary upgade, can I upgrade to a special view with points, too?

Thanks!

The club leve is on the 11th and 12th floor of the Swan. The views will either be facing the Dolphn or facing the parkinglot. It is beacause the CL level is in the main part of the building and not the wings. You may ask for a balcony room with CL privledges. Then you could have a room and still the privledges? Does that make sense? There are no balcony rooms in club level.

Hope that helps...The FAQ on the top of this page has lots of info on CL level. Check it out.

I will be in that same situation on Dec. 5th. I'll only be at The Swan for 3 nights, so I'm pretty sure I have enough points to do this. I want balcony room, but with club level access.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter