Clip Art for EPCOT Countries?? Making Passport!

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
I am trying to come up with ideas to make my ds his own "unique" EPCOT Passport! :banana: I would love to find some clip art images of the different countries OR the characters dressed in the different countries attire! Does anyone know any sites? Also if anyone has any "tips" or ideas for my passport, :wizard: I would love to hear them! :cheer2: Thanks for any help!

What a cute idea! I know a while back (like several months...) someone had done really neat images of the various pavilions. They were photographs (if I remember correctly) and then they had arranged clipart from disney characters (ie Mulan w/China, Belle w/France, etc)... they were fantastic!

If I can find them, I'll post a link .... I think that you'll find some good images and maybe some ideas! :goodvibes

ETA: This wasn't one of the designers or anyone who frequents this board as far as I remember.... so it may be a little while, if I have any luck. :blush:

You could also include the flags for the countries and their translations for Hello. I hope to do the same thing for our trip next year.

UP Disney said:
You could also include the flags for the countries and their translations for Hello. I hope to do the same thing for our trip next year.

That's a great idea! I was thinking of doing flags but I LOVE the Hello idea too!

It is a very good idea! And will be a godd addition! :wizard: But, does anyone know how to find pics of flags etc?? :rotfl:

anyone know where to find pictures of the santas from every country. we will be going in dec. and I want to make autograph pages for them. I also need to find how to say merry christmas in their languages.

I was just looking through my old photo pass from prior trips and on one of my Epcot photos I added a border of Mickey Head flags. Mickey head flags would be awesome on autograph cards. Maybe one of the designers would like to do them?????

I could find the clip art of the flags but I can't do the Mickey head part.

bear-I LOVE your idea too.

You guys are such enablers. Now I need to make passports for the boys as well as autograph books. Thanks for the idea and the links.

Deb

lovesdumbo said:
I was just looking through my old photo pass from prior trips and on one of my Epcot photos I added a border of Mickey Head flags. Mickey head flags would be awesome on autograph cards. Maybe one of the designers would like to do them?????

I could find the clip art of the flags but I can't do the Mickey head part.

bear-I LOVE your idea too.

When I saw my photo with flag Mickey heads border I thought I had such a great "original" idea to use them in the autograph/homemade passport pages. Then I used the passport I bought for DD last year as a guide to make sure I got all the countries and it was flag Mickey heads. :rotfl2: I guess I'm not so "original".

bear74 said:
I also need to find how to say merry christmas in their languages.
I am going to ask the CM's at the countries if they will write "Happy Birthday" in their language on my DD's pages since we will be there to celebrate her 7 birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter