CLOSED: 0* Banked Points Available for Rent -SSR - $15/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gus, we’re looking for one night, preferably in a studio, at Disney Beach Club on 9/10-9/11. If that’s booked, we’d hope for the Boardwalk.

Thanks!

Hi Gus, we’re looking for one night, preferably in a studio, at Disney Beach Club on 9/10-9/11. If that’s booked, we’d hope for the Boardwalk.

Thanks!
Good morning!
I just took a look. There is nothing available. All studios are booked.
Regards,
Gus

Thanks so much for checking! Sorry to hassle, but would you be able to check if there’s any 1BR at Beach Club or Boardwalk for 9/10-9/11? If those are booked, is there any Studio or 1BR at Grand Floridian? Thanks again!

Thanks so much for checking! Sorry to hassle, but would you be able to check if there’s any 1BR at Beach Club or Boardwalk for 9/10-9/11? If those are booked, is there any Studio or 1BR at Grand Floridian? Thanks again!
Let me check. My laptop is old and slow.

Studio at Beach Club just popped up. 1-beds available at Boardwalk.

Hi RF78. Answering on smartphone. Laptop acting up. Can’t help you. Many apologies. Gus

Hi, If that Beach Club Studio is there, we’d love to book it. Thanks!
Ugh.. I’m sorry just realized that the Beach Club and Boardwalk studios / 1BR only sleep 4. There’s 5 of us; 2 adults, 3 kids. Back to the drawing board

Peace to all!!!
My name is Gus, and I'm from Massachusetts.
As of today (4/12/18) I have *239 banked points available for Saratoga Springs Resort, or other resorts. See dates available below:

Booking window of 11 months for the home resort, and 7 months for other resorts:
Home Resort: You can book your arrival as far out as March 12, 2019 for a stay up to March 19, 2019.
Non-Home Resort: You can book your arrival as far out as November 12, 2018.

My family and I are unable to go on any trips soon, hence this opportunity for anyone interested in renting points.
Terms: $15 p/p, and any fees, which seems to be the going rate. No refunds.
Let me know your plans.
Send me a private message (conversation).
I use PayPal.

Hi there, we are looking for any resort 1 bedroom on 5/18-5/20, do you have anything available?

Hi Gus, sorry to bother you again. Would you happen to know if DVC Villas at Beach Club sleeps 5 people. I thought it was 4, but then I heard it might be 5. We’re looking for one night 9/10 - 9/11. Thanks again! Ryan

Hi Gus, sorry to bother you again. Would you happen to know if DVC Villas at Beach Club sleeps 5 people. I thought it was 4, but then I heard it might be 5. We’re looking for one night 9/10 - 9/11. Thanks again! Ryan
Let me check for availability. But below is a screenshot from the DVC website.
upload_2018-4-18_12-36-8.png

Just checked...nothing available. Sorry Ryan.

Thanks so much for checking, we’d gladly do the DelStudio

Oh well, thank you so much for checking. Any chance you can check the Boardwalk?
Ryan, no Studio for Boardwalk available for those same dates. Only the 1-bedrooms.

Hi Gus, looking for studio available from 8/22-8/27. Does not have to be for the entire stay, we're willing to transfer resorts. LMK, thanks!

Hi Gus, looking for studio available from 8/22-8/27. Does not have to be for the entire stay, we're willing to transfer resorts. LMK, thanks!
Hi CheesePizza,
Below is the result. Are you able to send a PM? That way we can share our emails/phone number, as required by DisBoards' rules.

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

Full Availability
View Availability Calendarfor
Deluxe Studio Standard Room
N/A (Sleeps up to 4)
Aug 22, 2018 - Aug 27, 2018
73 Vacation Points

View Availability Calendarfor
Deluxe Studio Preferred Room
N/A (Sleeps up to 4)
Aug 22, 2018 - Aug 27, 2018
83 Vacation Points

Last edited:
Hi. I have 2 trips currently booked at other resorts, but I'd much prefer to stay in a Studio at one of the other properties.

May 5-12 (Or May 5-10th would work too)

November 11-16 (Or I could fly home a day earlier so November 11-15)

Thank you so much for checking availability for me. I'll send you a PM too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter