CLOSED - 150 October 24 UY Boardwalk Points for transfer or rental - $20 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friendlyadvice2

A rug from the butt of a skunk...A Skunk-Butt Rug
DVC Silver
I have 150 BWV points for a member Transfer @ $20.00 pp. These are October 2023 Use Year points expiring September 30, 2024. Once transferred, those points can be banked and are usable until September 30, 2025.

I also have 150 BWV October 2024 Use Year points for transfer that can be banked and are usable until September 30, 2026.

I would also possibly be open to assisting with a large rental.

Please PM me if interested. Thank you!!

Please Note:
Vacation point transfer transactions are limited to ONE transfer per Membership, either as transferee or transferor, during a given Use Year.
For additional information on point transfers, go to: https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/points/transfer/

Last edited:
Points still available. Thank you to those that inquired!!

2023 UY points are no longer available. Thank you to those that inquired.

2024 UY points are still available for transfer or rental. If transferred, they are bankable and could be used up until September 30, 2026!!

Points no longer available. Thank you to everyone that inquired!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter