CLOSED: 200 BWV Oct 2018 use year $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never done this before...not sure how it all works but we would like4 or 5 nights in a studio for 2 people. Can we add dining plan? we have some flexibility with our dates, prefer end of Sept through mid November. Could also do Poly. Thanks!
There are no studios available at this time.

I am looking for a standard studio at BW for early October. Do you have anything available?

Hello! I am looking for Savanna View Studio at AKL for 3-16-19 through 3-22-19 for my family of 4 (two kids aged 17 and 8). Do you have anything available? :)

Hello! I am looking for Savanna View Studio at AKL for 3-16-19 through 3-22-19 for my family of 4 (two kids aged 17 and 8). Do you have anything available? :)
My home resort is the Boardwalk, I can not book AKL until the 7 month booking window opens.

Hello. I am looking for Poly, standard studio. Aug 3-11 for family of 5 (16, 13, 8). LMK. Thank you!

I am looking to rent a 1 bedroom in BWV either Dec 2 to Dec 8 or Dec 9 to 15. Thanks!
Disney's BoardWalk Villas 1 Bedroom Villa - Garden or Pool View is available Dec 9-15 (six nights) for 171 points.

Please let me know the best email to reach you to get all the information to book this reservation.

Hello! Would like to book a 2br standard at Saratoga Dec 3 - 10 on behalf of my sister in law. Question: would you also be willing to waitlist a Boardwalk room for the same timeframe?

EDIT: Sorry, it should be a ONE bedroom standard, not a TWO!

Hello! Would like to book a 2br standard at Saratoga Dec 3 - 10 on behalf of my sister in law. Question: would you also be willing to waitlist a Boardwalk room for the same timeframe?

EDIT: Sorry, it should be a ONE bedroom standard, not a TWO!
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa 1 Bedroom Villa is available Dec 3-10 for 164 points.

I can not accommodate a waitlist request.

If you are interested in booking the SSR 1 bedroom I will need you email address to get all the booking information.

Disney's BoardWalk Villas 1 Bedroom Villa - Garden or Pool View is available Dec 9-15 (six nights) for 171 points.

Please let me know the best email to reach you to get all the information to book this reservation.
Ok - I'm trying to figure out how to start a conversation with you to give you my email. Brand new to posting on this forum.

Hi. I don't know how many points you have left but, I'm interested in a studio at the Boardwalk for April 4-8, 2019.

Hi. I don't know how many points you have left but, I'm interested in a studio at the Boardwalk for April 4-8, 2019.
Disney's BoardWalk Villas 1 Bedroom Villa - Garden or Pool View is available for 66 points.

Boardwalk view or Garden/Pool view for 78 points.

Please let me know your email address if you are interested in booking so I can get all your information.

Disney's BoardWalk Villas 1 Bedroom Villa - Garden or Pool View is available for 66 points.

Boardwalk view or Garden/Pool view for 78 points.

Please let me know your email address if you are interested in booking so I can get all your information.

Sent you a PM with the address. :)

Hey Mike!

Us again! Wondering what is available for a studio September 1-3 or September 8-10. We prefer monorail loop (BLT, Poly, or grand) or would not be totally opposed to AK. Thanks!

Edit- Whoops! just saw that it’s october 2018 use year.

Last edited:
Hello! I am looking any time between January 18th and February 2nd, BWV, 7 consecutive nights. First preference is 2 standard studios. Second preference is Standard two bedroom. Third preference is Standard one bedroom.

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter