• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*CLOSED: 240 Saratoga Points for rent, $13 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do that for you. Poly would be either 46 points for a standard room, or 54 points for a lake view. BWV would be 39 points for a Garden/Pool view. Let me know if you want me to book it for you.
Thanks for getting back to me. I would like the standard view (46 pt) at poly....so that’s 85 points total (?). I’m new at this....I’ll try to PM you with details etc. is that ok?

Looking for any studio 3 or 4 nights during the week any time from dec 9-20th. Have rented many times before. Thanks for checking :duck:

Thanks for getting back to me. I would like the standard view (46 pt) at poly....so that’s 85 points total (?). I’m new at this....I’ll try to PM you with details etc. is that ok?
For some reason I can’t start a private conversation with you.
If you want me to book the reservation for you I just need the full names and ages of all guests, an address, phone number and email. Once I book it I will send you the reservation number that you can verify with Disney, Disney will also send you an email within the reservation info. Once you verify everything is correct I will send you an invoice through PayPal for payment. Let me know if you want me to proceed with the reservation. Thanks.....Mike

Can you tell me if Grand Floridian is available for January 26 or 27th -- Looking to do 1 night for my daughters birthday. Studio (Standard or Lake View). Thank you.

Hi Mike,
I do want to book the reservation but I would prefer to get you that personal info via pm....like I said, I’m new at this and have only just reached the 10 post minimum to enable PM....not sure what to do...I’ve heard that sometimes it takes the system a little time to enable PM....thanks so much in advance for your patience!!
For some reason I can’t start a private conversation with you.
If you want me to book the reservation for you I just need the full names and ages of all guests, an address, phone number and email. Once I book it I will send you the reservation number that you can verify with Disney, Disney will also send you an email within the reservation info. Once you verify everything is correct I will send you an invoice through PayPal for payment. Let me know if you want me to proceed with the reservation. Thanks.....Mike
we,

Hi Mike,
I do want to book the reservation but I would prefer to get you that personal info via pm....like I said, I’m new at this and have only just reached the 10 post minimum to enable PM....not sure what to do...I’ve heard that sometimes it takes the system a little time to enable PM....thanks so much in advance for your patience!!

we,
If u click on my username does it give u an option to start a conversation ?

Hi, do you have availability at Copper Creek 2/25 to 3/1 in a studio?

Last edited:
If u click on my username does it give u an option to start a conversation ?
Unfortunately no. I have an inquiry open with tech support. Hopefully the issue will resolve itself soon. Frustrating because I’d really like to get you the info so we can book. Once again, thx for your patience.

Looking for any studio 3 or 4 nights during the week any time from dec 9-20th. Have rented many times before. Thanks for checking :duck:
Saratoga has the 17-20th available, that’s the only three day clock during ur selected dates

Unfortunately no. I have an inquiry open with tech support. Hopefully the issue will resolve itself soon. Frustrating because I’d really like to get you the info so we can book. Once again, thx for your patience.
Just tried to PM you. Pretty sure it worked this time, can you confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter