CLOSED: 500 DVC Points for Rent @ $17pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have DVC points that can be used at any resort for any open dates (March 2024 to September 2024) and I can book BLT or SSR for dates (March 2024 to January 2025)
Hi there. We're planning a magical adoption trip for our four AWESOME kiddos! 💙💗💙💗We're looking for a 2-bedroom from 05/31-06/06. Anything available at AKL?

Last edited:
Would be interested in 2 SSR bookings:

1. Check-in date: 3/23/24
2. Check-out date: 3/25/24
3. Room type: Studio - Standard or Preferred
4. DVC location: SSR

1. Check-in date: 11/1/24
2. Check-out date: 11/4/24
3. Room type: Studio - Preferred

Thanks.

Hi would be interested in the following:

1. Check in: 10/10/2024
2. check out: 10/16/2024
3. Room type: Studio (Standard or Preferred)
4. DVC Location: SSR

Thank you :)

Check in: August 9th
Check out: August 16th

Polynesian Studio Standard View
Grand Floridian Studio Standard View
Riviera Studio Standard View

1. Check-in date: 1/13/2025
2. Check-out date: 1/20/2025
3. Room type: 1 bedroom
4. DVC location: BLT
I think it should be 210 points for a standard view

January 19 for a 1 bedroom standard is sold out, but Jan 12-19 is available.

Hi there. We're planning a magical adoption trip for our four AWESOME kiddos! 💙💗💙💗We're looking for a 2-bedroom from 05/31-06/06. Anything available at AKL?

AKV and every resort other than SSR and OKW are sold out of 2 bedrooms those dates

Would be interested in 2 SSR bookings:

1. Check-in date: 3/23/24
2. Check-out date: 3/25/24
3. Room type: Studio - Standard or Preferred

1. Check-in date: 11/1/24
2. Check-out date: 11/4/24
3. Room type: Studio - Preferred

Thanks.

I am unable to help as these are way below my 100 point minimum. I own a lot of points and have to limit to 100+ point requests or I will go over the maximum reservations limit.

Hi would be interested in the following:

1. Check in: 10/10/2024
2. check out: 10/16/2024
3. Room type: Studio (Standard or Preferred)
4. DVC Location: SSR

Thank you :)

I can book SSR preferred studio for 102 points (@ $17pp). If you are interested, send me a private message with the info needed in post #1

Check in: August 9th
Check out: August 16th

Polynesian Studio Standard View
Grand Floridian Studio Standard View
Riviera Studio Standard View

Poly is sold out Aug 14 and 15 nights, but available Aug first two weeks of August
VGF is only available in a lagoon view (164 points) as the standard view is sold out
RIV is only available in a preferred view (157 points) as the standard view is sold out
OKW, SSR, AKV, BLT is available if you are interested - please respond to this post.

I am a very experienced 20+ year DVC member and renter.

I can book Bay Lake Tower for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to January 2025).
I can book Saratoga Springs Resort for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to January 2025).
I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to September 2024).

I have 500 BLT points for rent or transfer @ $19pp
I have 600 SSR points for rent or transfer @ $17pp
** 100 point minimum requests **

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, or 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (BLT, PVB, SSR, OKW, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will post or send you a message with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:
1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender of the children)
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information

Payment terms - I accept Zelle, checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees).
50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in
Hi! Is there a studio at Grand Floridian open for July 7-12? Thanks!

I can book Bay Lake Tower for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to January 2025).
I can book Saratoga Springs Resort for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to January 2025).
I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to September 2024).

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

After I check availability, I will post or send you a message with the details and total price.

Payment terms - I accept Zelle, checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees).
50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

Hello! I am looking for either a 4 or 7 night stay.
Thanks!

1 and 2. We have some flexibility with dates:
6/6 for 4 or 7 nights
6/7 for 4 or 7 nights
6/9 for 4 nights
6/10 for 4 nights
3. Studio
4. Location in terms of prefernce:
BC
BW
WL
BLT
Poly
possibly AKL

Hello! I am looking for either a 4 or 7 night stay.
Thanks!

1 and 2. We have some flexibility with dates:
6/6 for 4 or 7 nights
6/7 for 4 or 7 nights
6/9 for 4 nights
6/10 for 4 nights
3. Studio
4. Location in terms of prefernce:
BC
BW
WL
BLT
Poly
possibly AKL

Every resort OTHER than SSR is sold out those dates for a studio and to book those resorts, you need to plan 7-11 months in advance. If you want SSR, what days do you want as June 6-14 is available in a studio and I can quote you a rate for that resort.

Every resort OTHER than SSR is sold out those dates for a studio and to book those resorts, you need to plan 7-11 months in advance. If you want SSR, what days do you want as June 6-14 is available in a studio and I can quote you a rate for that resort.
Thanks for checking! I'm not sure about SSR, but might try to do a split stay. Will let you know, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter