(CLOSED) 517 Points For Rent (3 Remaining), SSR Home Resort, $14.50/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael,
Will you please check availability at Beach Club and Boardwalk for 6/7-6/9? I'm looking for a studio for myself and 3 kids (13, 13, 8). I was hoping for that Contemporary Lake View, but EPCOT area wouldn't be so bad either. :) Thanks!

Looking to travel to Disney March 19 or 20 and stay through 27th. Interested in Poly, Beach, Yacht, Contemporary, and Riviera. Anything available studio and cost?

Looks like BCV studio & CCV studio/walk-in shower is open on 2/20-2/21 at 22points. Any chance you can do either?

Michael,
Will you please check availability at Beach Club and Boardwalk for 6/7-6/9? I'm looking for a studio for myself and 3 kids (13, 13, 8). I was hoping for that Contemporary Lake View, but EPCOT area wouldn't be so bad either. :) Thanks!

Only the Boardwalk garden/pool view is available for 32 points.

Would you be willing to transfer points? I'd be interested in all your remaining points to help extend an early January trip.

Are there still points available? I am looking for 56 points to complete a 4 night deluxe studio stay at my home resort Copper Creek. I have 14 points that will expire on 5/31, so a 70 point 4 night trip seemed to make more sense :)

Would you be willing to transfer points? I'd be interested in all your remaining points to help extend an early January trip.

I am not looking to transfer points. Thank you for your inquiry.

Michael

Are there still points available? I am looking for 56 points to complete a 4 night deluxe studio stay at my home resort Copper Creek. I have 14 points that will expire on 5/31, so a 70 point 4 night trip seemed to make more sense :)

I am not looking to transfer points. Thank you for your inquiry.

Michael

I am interested in a 6 days between 3/13 and 3/21. 2 adults, 2 teens, Open to any resort (first timers),

Good evening. We are looking for a 2 bedroom for 4 adults & 2 kids from July 8-14th. We are interested in the following resorts: BLT, BCV, and SSR.
I am able to pay in full.

I currently have 517 points for rent at my home resort of Saratoga Springs, which also includes the Treehouse Villas. Reservations may be available at other DVC Resorts depending upon availability up until 7 months from the date you inquire.

Cost per point is $14.50 with 50% required at the time of reservation and the remainder required 90 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Cancellations within 90 days will incur a 100% penalty and no refund.

If you pay in full up front, I will reduce the rate to $13.50 per point, same cancellation rules apply.

References for prior rentals can be furnished upon request.

I do accept Paypal, check, or money order.
Looking to stay @ Vero Beach in a studio July 3-7. Let me know what else you need from me. Merry Christmas

What do you have for Aulani, 1-2 bedrooms (view not so important), four guests, June 17-20? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter