• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED Bay Lake Tower 65 points use by December 1, 2018 $15/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigInPA

Since June 1974
Only 65 points. That means a long weekend in a studio at magic kingdom resorts, or 4 or 5 nights at most other WDW resorts if a standard view studio room is available. Able to book 7-11 months ahead at Bay Lake Tower (a 5 minute walk from the magic kingdom), or 7 months or less out at any resort.

$15 per point. You'll pay for the exact number of points you need via paypal. I will send you a simple rental agreement to complete.

Let me know your desired dates and resort. It would be helpful if you checked DVC points charts to figure out if 65 points are enough for you. I can't borrow, and I can't transfer, so these are all the points available.

Sorry for the last minute request, but are there any studios available tomorrow night, Nov 14-15th? I just need one night. Thanks!

We are now in the busiest season for WDW resorts. I did check, and confirmed that there are no studios currently available for any night in November 2017 and only a few nights for all of December 2017 for any resort at WDW.

These dates in April are in Premier season, the most points required for any reservation.

Lake view studio 16th and 17th (54 points) is available at BLT. Cheapest availability for the 15th at BLT is a 1 bedroom standard view at 36 points.

So, it looks like 2 days only with my limit of 65 points:
1. Lake View studio 16th and 17th for 54 points
2. Standard view 1 bedroom on 15th and lake view studio on 16th for 63 points

If you're looking for the entire 3 days, the cheapest availability at BLT without having to move is a 1 bedroom lake view for 123 points.

These dates fall inside the 7 month window, so my points could be used at any DVC resort that has availability. If you're interested in another resort, let me know if you have a preference and if you don't mind switching rooms during your stay.

Thanks for the response! No worries about BLT. We'd also be interested in BRV & CCV for 3 nights or Poly & GF for 2 nights since I know the latter resorts require more points than you can rent out. Thanks again!

Hello I was wondering if there are any openings for a studio for December 17 and 18th? Thank you Tammy

No studios available at CCV, or BRV, and only 1 night at Poly.
BLT still has lake view studio 16th and 17th, standard view studio 16th, and 1 br 15th.

Saratoga Springs deluxe studio is available for all 3 nights, 56 points
Animal Kingdom Kidani deluxe studio is available all 3 nights, 64 points
Old Key West deluxe studio is available all 3 nights, 56 points

Hello I was wondering if there are any openings for a studio for December 17 and 18th? Thank you Tammy

Saratoga Springs has a one bedroom preferred for those two nights for 60 points, or a one bedroom deluxe for 56 points.

There is nothing else available in studio or one bedrooms for those dates.

Are points still available and would you be willing to transfer them? If so, please let me know email to contact you. Thanks

The points are still available. However, as I stated in my original post, these are banked points so they cannot be transferred.

Thanks you. Missed that in my first read. I need transferred points but thanks for the quick reply.

Hi there,
We are looking to rent 35 points for AKL for a stay in a 2 bedroom value suite Feb 3rd for 1 night.

Please let me know if you can help.
thanks!
Thanks, Tia

Hi there,
We are looking to rent 35 points for AKL for a stay in a 2 bedroom value suite Feb 3rd for 1 night.

There are no value 2br suites available for that night, but there is a standard view 2 bedroom suite at Animal Kingdom Kidani available for 40 points. Let me know if you'd like me to make this reservation and I'll send you a rental agreement.

Long shot here but we would like to extend our existing reservation at BLT by one day. Looking for 12/7, studio or 1 BR, preferably at BLT. Thanks!!

Ruth and Paul

No availability anywhere in WDW. You're asking for the most popular week for DVC. I'd suggest seeing if you can get a cash reservation direct from Disney.

No availability anywhere in WDW. You're asking for the most popular week for DVC. I'd suggest seeing if you can get a cash reservation direct from Disney.
We knew it was a long shot but it never hurts to ask! Thanks for responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter